Red tire smoke

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dorifto
  • 20 comments
  • 1,062 views
Oooh, fluffy pink clouds :lol:
Neat idea, can't beat this though:
dragr1024wp.jpg

(yes, it's doing that on purpose)
 
Emohawk
Oooh, fluffy pink clouds :lol:
Neat idea, can't beat this though:
dragr1024wp.jpg

(yes, it's doing that on purpose)
The cover to the Big Sounds At The Drag CD by Junkie XL. 👍
 
Hey, it is, too :lol:. I didn't even remember that, I just googled 'fire burnout' and that was the best image that came up.

Any videos of the blue smoke ones?
 
Nice article and vid 👍.
 
I think it's cool. You know down the road there will be blue, yellow, green, etc. 💡
 
I'll stick with white, thanks a lot. 👍
 
That's actually pretty cool, pointless but cool 👍
 
It's all for show in the Drifting world, so this would fit in nicely. Good find.
 
I wonder if it smells like strawberry? That would be nice.
 
I thought that was actually a very cool idea. Funny but still cool. 👍

Here is the video for those who havent viewed it yet.

Red tire smoke burn out
 
Guy Edington
While watching a drifting video, someone opined that it would be cool if the tire smoke coming off the cars was colored.

boy wannabe drifter with too much of daddy's money
zomg!? that would be so cool!

Damn it... sorry people I ****ed up... I can't do that stupid l33t impressions tonight.
 
z0mg is now obsolete. It's been replaced with "z00mj"
 
It be funny if there was a crome or multi colour smoke lol :D.
 
Oh, by the way, they unveiled the tires at Formula Drift Round 2 in Atlanta. Here's some pics: linkage!
 
Too bad it doesn't leave red tire marks......
 
Am I the only one that doesnt really like the smell of tyre smoke? I dont really like the smell of race fuel ethier.
 
VIPERGTSR01
Am I the only one that doesnt really like the smell of tyre smoke? I dont really like the smell of race fuel ethier.

Most people that love their scents, usually sniffed too much of them to tell the difference anymore.
 
Back