red x1 available

  • Thread starter Thread starter smellmyhelmet
  • 67 comments
  • 2,114 views
Messages
281
Messages
smellmyhelmet
looking for different colour formula gts!!

i have green n yellow, and blue

offers below please
 
I have a silver FGT. Wanna trade?
 
I'll add you right now. I can send the FGT as soon as you accept my friend request.
ye mate i can do that just finish this endurance race add me on psn
 
I'll add you right now. I can send the FGT as soon as you accept my friend request.

no probs mate im gonna be 2 hours before i can send
 
There is a white and blue/purple FGT in my online dealership if you want that
 
I have a white FGT and can trade it to you just after midnight?
 
I have white with blue accents I'd swap for the silver one if you get it or the green n yellow version. PM me if interested.
 
white with green accents for the colored x1?
 
i have an orange FGT...
 
nahh then... sorrs...
 
It's no big deal if it has miles on it.

Just make a backup, restore the car, send it.
Delete gamesave, restore from usb and voila!
 
ok deal add me on psn

Can't add you as it tells me you have reached
The maximum number of friends. Send me a friend request when you have some space?
 
Can't add you as it tells me you have reached
The maximum number of friends. Send me a friend request when you have some space?

sorry ill delete some now
 
You want a green FGT with white accents?
 
I have a White/Violet FGT for your Red X1, but I can't send it until about 8pm US Pacific time if you want.
 
I have a green/orange one.

The body is green but the wings are orange.

If you want to trade then I can give you it on Friday, New Years Eve.
 
I have a green/orange one.

The body is green but the wings are orange.

If you want to trade then I can give you it on Friday, New Years Eve.

ok pm me friday ill keep you a slot
 
I got like 5 different colors including red and black/silver check my sig for more details
 
Back