- 486
- BETOGTR
silver/black one deal add me on psn
I'm not at home right now , can trade tomorrow betogtr
Is it okay ??
silver/black one deal add me on psn
I'm not at home right now , can trade tomorrow betogtr
Is it okay ??
looking for different colour formula gts!!
i have green n yellow, and blue
offers below please
succesful trade with Wiggs thanks
still 3 slots available now
i have red / green FGT if u want
just smelt your hemet pm me i have a red one i think i will just check
just smelt your hemet pm me i have a red one i think i will just check
ok add me on psn
added. can we trade now?
i can trade now what is your psn
I have a White/blue stipes Formula GT. Would anyone like to trade for a colored or carbon x1?
yea what kind of x1 do you havecan you trade now
yea what kind of x1 do you have
a red one
Still looking for an orange FGT, I have one![]()
Just sent my FGT, now for the X1 please[/QUOTE
just recieved i will send you friend request now cheers
Did you read mine post?