Red-Zone Autoworks (Demonstration Car now out!)

Skygrasper550

Back and forth between gaming and Gunpla
Premium
Philippines
Philippines
skygrasper_550--
RZABanner.jpg

Hello there, Dear Customer/Guest!!

Welcome to our tuning shop Red-Zone Autoworks! As some people may know, I run the shop Touge Tuners Ltd. , which focused on touge tunes and simple/mild setups. Mind you, we didn't change our tuning principles. Rather, we expanded them. Now, we will also cover race-spec tunes for those people who want to feel the need for speed ;). You'll see more high-powered cars through the coming months, so be sure to check them out!! As an added treat, we will also be featuring bigger and crispier pictures, so that the future tunes will be a lot more presentable..,

One more reminder, you may notice that there is a car category here named TTL Special, in which the cars there use all available race-spec parts and have been extensively tuned and driven to near perfection. We plan not to change the name of the category, so that people will be reminded that this is not a new garage, this is still the old TTL but with some new and added features..,

As a general rule, All of the tunes here have driving aids off. So go ahead, have fun with the cars, go crazy on them.., :D

Here at Red-Zone Autoworks (or simply RZA) we have now release our very own demonstration car. This car has the pride of RZA under its hood.

We now present to you the cars. The cars are sorted into 3 categories based on their drivetrain, along with a special category that has dedicated setups. Pick whatever car you like, test it, have fun!! Oh, and don't forget to leave a nice review.. 👍

*Note - The cars in the list with the red-colored letter D shows that these cars have drift setups. Get ready to go sideways..,

Front Wheel Drive

Honda SPOON Integra Type R (DC2)
Honda Accord Euro-R '00 )
Volkswagen Golf V GTi

Rear Wheel Drive

Ford Mustang GT
Holden Monaro CV8
Honda Amuse S2000 R1 (AP2)
Honda MUGEN S2000 (AP1)
Lotus Esprit V8
Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC3S) D
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD3S)
Mazda RX-7 Type RZ '95 (FD3S) D
Mazda RX-8 Type S (SE3P)
Nissan Sil-Eighty (RPS13) D
Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept
Shelby Mustang G.T. 350R D
Toyota Supra SZ-R (JZA80)

All Wheel Drive

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR (CP9A)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR MR (CT9A)
Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec N1 (R32)
Nissan Skyling GT-R V-Spec II Nür (R34)
Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B STi Version (GC8)
Volkswagen Golf IV R32

TTL/RZA Special:

Demonstration EK9 - Honda Spoon Civic Type R (EK9)
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) - 10km special - D
Toyota MR2 G-Limited (SW20) - IDAS 4 Spec - D

THIS IS A CLOSED SETUP THREAD.
No advertising or posting of your own setups.

Last edited:
== Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR (CP9A) ==
(341 hp) (331.0 ft.lb)

EvoVCP9A.jpg

Parts List:

SR Exhaust
Racing Brakes
TR Clutch
SR Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
RC Intercooler
ORG Suspension
S2/S3 Tires
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Rigidity Refresh
Oil Change

Parts Settings:

Suspension

Spring Rate : 8.0 / 8.0
Ride Height : 118 / 118
Shock Absorbers : 4 / 5
Camber : 1.8 / 1.5
Toe : -1 / -1
Stabilizer : 3 / 4

The current setup now features a race-spec differential upgrade, for more precise handling. The exhaust and flywheel have been matched to maintain torque in the low-RPM ranges, which is pretty much needed in touges. We like this car very much, and it is a lot of fun driving it, considering the simple parts and tuning it only has but a huge increase in performance. enjoy..,

Last edited:
== Mazda RX-7 Spirit Type A (FD3S) ==
(343 hp) (284.6 ft.lb)

RX-7SpiritFD3S.jpg

Parts List:

RC Exhaust
Racing Brakes
FC Tranny
TR Clutch
RC Flywheel
FC LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
Stage 1 Turbo
ORG Suspension
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Parts Settings:

Suspension

Spring Rate : 9.5 / 9.0
Ride Height : 108 / 110
Shock Absorbers : 5 / 6
Camber : 2.0 / 1.5
Toe : -1 / -2
Stabilizer : 3 / 4

Transmission

Auto - 4
Final - 3.650
1st - 3.290
2nd - 2.377
3rd - 1.837
4th - 1.485
5th - 1.244
6th - 1.061

LSD

Initial: 20
Accel: 55
Decel: 35

The current-generation FD RX-7 has almost everything a sports car should have: looks, a powerful engine, great all-around handling and reliability. Here at TTL, we had a hard time tuning this baby, because one wrong twist of the wrench could ruin the car's balance. So, only mild tuning was done, but that mild tuning had a big impact on the car. It now carresses the corners gracefully, a secondary turbine was equipped to give an extra kick, and the exhaust was replaced for a smoother flow. This car can take out WRC Group A cars on a tarmac course, so have fun.., :D

== Honda SPOON Integra Type R (DC2) ==
(256 hp) (--- ft.lb)

SpoonDC2.jpg

Parts List

RC Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Brake Controller
NA Stage 2
FC Transmission
TR Clutch
RC Flywheel
FC LSD
RC Suspension
S3 Tires
Wheels (optional)
Rear Wing (3D Type BB)

Parts Settings:

Suspension

Spring Rate : 7.0 / 7.5
Ride Height : 108 / 110
Shock Bound : 3 / 4
Shock Rebound : 5 / 5
Camber : 1.5 / 1.4
Toe : 0 / 2
Stabilizer : 2 / 4

Transmission

Auto - 1
Final - 3.450
1st - 3.923
2nd - 2.899
3rd - 2.317
4th - 1.910
5th - 1.617
6th - 1.386

LSD

Initial: 20
Accel: 35
Decel: 25

Downforce : 10 / 6

Brake Balance : 2 / 8

Here is one-fourth of the quartet that composes Honda's famed Type R cars. The Japanese version of the Integra DC2, handed over to Spoon's mechanics for refinement and unleashing the car's potential. Now it has been handed over to TTL to take that refinement and unleashing to the next level. A brand new exhaust that has an ear-busting scream has been fitted, the suspension kit has been replaced and fine-tuned to give a smoother feel, and we have to admit a lot of work was put into the engine for it to gain more power. To harness that power, drivetrain parts were replaced with racing-spec ones, like a triple-plate clutch and a super-lightweight flywheel. To maintain traction at lower gears, a strong LSD has been fitted. oh, and the rear wing isn't just there for show, it gives added grip. 👍

Welcome among Real Tuners, D24/7! New Opponents always are a good reason to do some innovations in tuning.. 👍

Congrats on finally opening your tune shop d24/7 👍 To honour this occasion I shall present a review of hopefully at least one of your cars (almost certainly not the milk bottle sized rotary :P) My schedule just got very busy with judging TCV3, but here's to new rivallry, new hope, and hopefully some new and decent cars :cheers:

thanks guys, all of you.., i just can't wait to open my shop, i did think about opening it after TCv3, but that is just way too long for me to wait. so heck, i got started, with 3 cars..,

one thing i do lack is the pictures.., i'll upload them maybe tomorrow, because i need some time editing them, ANDi forgot my password on Photobucket :banghead:.., i have to admit my garage is still under construction.., :D but hey, i'll have it ready by tomorrow.., 👍

@ nd 4 holden spd - look man, relax, just do your "thang", judge for TCv3.., that thing's more important right now for the moment, isn't it?? my cars can wait.., but if you really want to review my cars, you're welcome.., 👍

I've got a week LOL before FF judging ends so to speak. The judging itself might only take a couple of days maybe less (depends on how many hours I put in each day ;) ) So in the wait for RWD I should be able to test at least 1 of yours, maybe both. (Remember I exclude the rotary)

I like it! It seems your tuning garage has something about it that sets it apart: simplicity. That said, I have mega reservations about your use of a 2-way LSD on an Evo V. I guess I'll have to see how well it works when I actually test the tune.

One thing, though: Please capitalize all the words at the beginning of your sentences. It will make your descriptions seem so much more professional and proper, instead of rushed, as they look now.

I won't say positively that I'll give you a review, but if I do, it will be of your Evolution. I really want to see if a Lancer can work without AYC.

I like it! It seems your tuning garage has something about it that sets it apart: simplicity. That said, I have mega reservations about your use of a 2-way LSD on an Evo V. I guess I'll have to see how well it works when I actually test the tune.

thanks, i appreciate it very much.., as it says in the first post, most of my tunes will consist of simple parts like close-ratio tranny, the 2-way LSD you mentioned, etc. ..,

One thing, though: Please capitalize all the words at the beginning of your sentences. It will make your descriptions seem so much more professional and proper, instead of rushed, as they look now.

it's because i just copied them straight from my Notepad files. :D but, will do editing right now, sir..,

== Nissan SilEighty (RPS13) ==
(251 hp) (244.9 ft.lb)

SilEightyRPS13.jpg

Parts List:

SR Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Close-Ratio Transmission
TR Clutch
RC Flywheel
2-way LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
Stage 1 Turbo
SP Intercooler
ORG Suspension
N3 Tires
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Rigidity Refresh
Oil Change
Wheels (BBS 003)

Parts Settings:

Suspension

Spring Rate : 8.5 / 7.5
Ride Height : 105 / 105
Shock Absorbers : 6 / 4
Camber : 1.8 / 1.3
Toe : 0 / 1
Stabilizer : 4 / 2

Nissan's very rare hybrid chassis car, this car was sold only in the hundreds. We were very lucky to get our hands on one, now a collector's item. So we began to work. We have decided to make this car a drifter, and we built it to rival our very own FC3S which we are soon to release. This car is a bit challenging to use, but if you want wide-angle drifts, dare yourself and drive this car.

You know, I'm not really a fan of bolt-on parts, you need to tune everything tunable d24/7 for me to have max interest. Plus I'm not a fan of N grade tyres, they're useless in GT4.

i just want my tunes to be simple, but effective.., don't worry, i'll release cars with full race-spec parts in the future..,

the reason why i used N3's for drifting is that they are very easy to use, you can easily control a drift with litlle power.., just try out my cars, especially the Sil-Eighty, it's a lot of fun.., ;)

@ RJ - oh i see.., but yes, the Sil-Eighty IS a rare car..,

*Evo V and RPS13 updated.

Oops, I didn't see it was a drifter (and I even read the description, but it's in there). In that case it makes perfect sense, no parts like FC LSD or Gearbox are really needed. I might try the Spoon Civic- is it a circuit or touge tune? If it's a touge tune, do you have circuit gearing for it??

Oops, I didn't see it was a drifter (and I even read the description, but it's in there). In that case it makes perfect sense, no parts like FC LSD or Gearbox are really needed.

:rolleyes:
you're a funny guy!! :dopey::dunce: haha, j/k :lol:

I might try the Spoon Civic- is it a circuit or touge tune? If it's a touge tune, do you have circuit gearing for it??

uh, say what?? i haven't released the Spoon Civic yet.., what you saw was just a picture, along with the AE86..,

Might be interesting to see how your Spirit R fares against a very cheap 1991 RX-7 Type R I'm working on.

That pic you took of it is beautiful BTW.

:banghead: I meant the Spoon Integra :banghead: You've had us saying Spoon Civic so much it became force of habbit :lol:

oh i see, sorry about that :D :lol:

Might be interesting to see how your Spirit R fares against a very cheap 1991 RX-7 Type R I'm working on.

bring it on.., although i hvae to admit my FD understeers in some situations.., man, i really need to check my cars..,

That pic you took of it is beautiful BTW.

thanks, i had a hard time finding the right camera # and angle.., :)

Nice little plagiarism you have there. ;) "our sandbox, our rules" should be in form "my sandbox, my rules" sine you're single owner/member. :P

Nice little plagiarism you have there. ;) "our sandbox, our rules" should be in form "my sandbox, my rules" sine you're single owner/member. :P

fine, i'll erase it for you.., happy now??

Leo, let it go. He (and shoman, for that matter) are showing their tuning companies as COMPANIES, therefore they can and should use that line.

I know I referred to Mallender Racing as us, our, we, etc. :P

there's no need to erase it, just change it a bit. sorry if it came out harshly, but if you'd know what happened with Minichris's garage, you'd understand why I said this.

that's why i erased it.., so that there wouldn't be any more problems..,

@ RJ - excuse me?? entire first post?? AFAIK the only thing i "copied" was the "our sandbox, our rules" phrase..,

@ Leo - i get what you mean.., i just viewed Minichris' garage, i was shocked by what i saw there.., sorry about that plagiarism, it won't happen again..,

Back