Redline drifterz

can i bi too in your team becaeuse i like drifting and i have some drift cars too if i can in your team and learning me something
psn:dj_ali007

I would be careful with multi posts. If you want to do multiple quotes look next to the quote button, you will see the 2 quote bubbles. Just click on that for each post you wanna quote and then hit post reply at bottom. Then you can reply to multiple quotes at once. Mods dont like double, triple posts. 👍

i no im sorry about that my computer went funny and i am knew so didnt know that it had posted sorry

can i bi too in your team becaeuse i like drifting and i have some drift cars too if i can in your team and learning me something
psn:dj_ali007

Im confused by this? Please follow AUP.

i no im sorry about that my computer went funny and i am knew so didnt know that it had posted sorry

Im not sure if you got what i said or not. Im not trying to troll but I am trying to save you from torture of other people when they see this thread. Please pay attention to what I posted.

I would be careful with multi posts. If you want to do multiple quotes look next to the quote button, you will see the 2 quote bubbles. Just click on that for each post you wanna quote and then hit post reply at bottom. Then you can reply to multiple quotes at once. Mods dont like double, triple posts. 👍

Im confused by this? Please follow AUP.

Im not sure if you got what i said or not. Im not trying to troll but I am trying to save you from torture of other people when they see this thread. Please pay attention to what I posted.

ya i kinda get you now didnt really relize wat you was saying thanks for that 👍

Yes, please do be careful about spamming that left click button. You could always edit your post after a short- time period ( If your post is only the new one).

Latest Posts

Back