Redline drifterz

im trying my best i am doing what the pictures say but not working

1. Click the speech bubble icon ONCE. This will take the quote frome the comment in which you have just clicked the speech bubble icon to use in the next step.

2. Go to the next comment you wish to quote (if you need to quote more than twice click the speech bubble icon on each comment you need. E.g, comment 1: click speech bubble, comment 2: click speech bubble, comment 3: click the 'quote' button as you would when normally quoting someone, situated in the bottom right corner) This will then bring all the comments together for you to comment on etc.
Hope that helps

Lol; we could write the FAQ for this place..

Done👍
Jordan
Quoting
To "quote", or include, another user's post in your own, click on the "Quote" button next to any of their posts and it will be automatically inserted in a new post composition box. To quote multiple posts, click on the small speech-bubble icon next to the "Quote" button, after which a small green "+" icon will appear. The next time you post a reply, all of the posts you have chosen to multi-quote will be automatically included in the post composition box for you.

1. Click the speech bubble icon ONCE. This will take the quote frome the comment in which you have just clicked the speech bubble icon to use in the next step.

2. Go to the next comment you wish to quote (if you need to quote more than twice click the speech bubble icon on each comment you need. E.g, comment 1: click speech bubble, comment 2: click speech bubble, comment 3: click the 'quote' button as you would when normally quoting someone, situated in the bottom right corner) This will then bring all the comments together for you to comment on etc.
Hope that helps

ok thanks ye thanks got it after 3 goes sorry about triple posting it just diddnt work

Congratulations on your achieved result; as you can see, it might take some time, but you'll get there eventually..

two things well done on reaching the first milestone of your gtp life
secondly i would move this thread to the new team forum

I im the worst drifter on gt5 but some how I got into redline but I'm not drifting I'm just their to take the cornner fine and make the other look good

Back