Redline (the movie) has the ability to _____

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pupik
  • 48 comments
  • 2,819 views
It's got sexual content, gangsters, and supercars. Sure it'll be a crap movie, but it'll be a fun one.


... and, to top off this rich guy thing... the hot broad in the movie is his former fiance! Is there anything he can't do!?!? :lol:
 
How about Fight Club and/or Memento

They both have guns, girls, cars, and explosions, AND a hard to follow plot, yet are amazingly good.

There were no explosions in Memento. Not much in the way of girls nor exciting cars, save Jaguar XJ convertible. But there were telephones and Polaroids, and it is still on my Top 10 movie list.
 
There were no explosions in Memento. Not much in the way of girls nor exciting cars, save Jaguar XJ convertible. But there were telephones and Polaroids, and it is still on my Top 10 movie list.

well, Carrie Ann Moss isn't bad looking, and it has a hard to follow plot... and the plot is hard to follow.
 
In the film, they wreck an actual Carerra GT... it was this guys "least favorite car".
It also takes a special talent to make a real car crash look like a model is being destroyed. :rolleyes:
 
I had some buddies that went and saw it last night, they told me it was terrible and they were expecting it to be bad...I think I might just rent this one.
 
Nah. You'd have to buy a solid gold set of wheels to really have more money than brains. And actually use them.
 
Nah. You'd have to buy a solid gold set of wheels to really have more money than brains. And actually use them.

I think you're over-estimating their brainpower.
 
Finally got around to renting this.

Well, one thing I've noticed that film messes up with is not only the Ford GT stunt in the beginning, but that the 612 magically turns into a 456M. :rolleyes:
I'd only buy this film to just see the cars, and ignore the story. The 1 good thing...the main character is pretty good lookin'. But her "songs" were hilarious. "I want to be your car...." :lol:

Even more obvious is that NO manufacturers wanted anything to do with this movie. I noticed in the beginning that even the Bentley's wheels were blurred. :lol:
 
*CONTAINS SPOILERS* Not that you'd even want to see this film anyway.

I love how that guy at the start drove his SLR on that 4 hour drive in 2 hours, flooring it all the way without having to stop and refuel. :lol:

Terrible, terrible movie. I was literally in tears of laughter when that Diablo flipped over and won the race upside down before bursting into flames, and the main character is hideous. She wears way too much make up and looks fake, horrible and slutty. Definitely not a good look.

It was also pathetic how the army guy appeared in camo gear near the start as if it then gave him a license to beat the hell out of everyone else for the rest of the film.
 
Fear the hype, and risk $8 and 2 hours of your time.

Examples:
1) ...make Disney's Cars look like a documentary.
2) ...make The Fast and Furious deserving of Oscar for its screenplay.
3) ...make you be ashamed to enjoy driving a car.

I saw a tv ad for this movie, and I looked to my g/f and said, " Oh, look hun, a b-rate fast and the furious. It's riceboy movie with expensive cars.'
I didn't have to think twice about not going to that waste of 2 hours. 💡
 
*CONTAINS SPOILERS* Not that you'd even want to see this film anyway.

I love how that guy at the start drove his SLR on that 4 hour drive in 2 hours, flooring it all the way without having to stop and refuel. :lol:

Terrible, terrible movie. I was literally in tears of laughter when that Diablo flipped over and won the race upside down before bursting into flames, and the main character is hideous. She wears way too much make up and looks fake, horrible and slutty. Definitely not a good look.

It was also pathetic how the army guy appeared in camo gear near the start as if it then gave him a license to beat the hell out of everyone else for the rest of the film.

Hay at least the kept the realism of the cars like they said they would. 💡
 
Gad... I forgot one of my recent favorites "The Marine" with John Cena.

I can understand if you don't like that movie (I never even seen it and don't intend on seeing it) but you have to admit that Kelly Carlson is pretty friggin' smokin' hot. In fact, she looks like my Aunt Lisa, only at least 15 years younger.

Oh, and without cellaiute.
 
Redline (the movie) has the ability to make Nick Hogan famous?(( the idea was from another thread))
 
Emotionally kill you when you see your dream car destroyed by retards who mimic the driving ability of This woman
 
Wasnt RedLine originally gonna be the name for F&F?????
 
Rented it. Watched it. It was pure rubbish.
 
Redline has the ablilty to....

Make F&F franchise look like a documentary

Answer the question "can hollywood make a car movie that make F&F look like gold)

Answer the question "Can Eddie Griffen Drive an Enzo without totaling it"

Kill you slowly inside.
 
Back