PATWRECK (Banned) Messages 232 Jan 29, 2011 #61 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=172095 i have colroed x-1s ill take bmw mclaren
A AllyAdair Messages 159 Messages AllyAdair Jan 29, 2011 #62 PAT... more interested in the C60 Judd & Sauber?? what you looking for them??
Wagner Messages 322 Scotland Messages dangerousdave9 Jan 30, 2011 #63 Ally, ive got a load of trades scheduled, but when ive got a break, ill send your cars over. David
A AllyAdair Messages 159 Messages AllyAdair Feb 2, 2011 #64 Recently Added : Mazda 787b Sauber C9 NSX-R Prototype Gillet Vertigo Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
A AllyAdair Messages 159 Messages AllyAdair Feb 2, 2011 #65 .WANTED. Bandai Direzza SC430 '06 Eneos SC430 '08 Motul Autech GT-R '08 Pennzoil Zexel GT-R '01 Corolla Rally Car '98 R8 LMS Race Car '09 - Not Team Playstation Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03 Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
.WANTED. Bandai Direzza SC430 '06 Eneos SC430 '08 Motul Autech GT-R '08 Pennzoil Zexel GT-R '01 Corolla Rally Car '98 R8 LMS Race Car '09 - Not Team Playstation Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
A AllyAdair Messages 159 Messages AllyAdair Feb 5, 2011 #66 WANTED URGENTLY Ferrari F1 2007 You can have any car out my garage for it. Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
A AllyAdair Messages 159 Messages AllyAdair Feb 6, 2011 #67 Garage Completely Re-Done and updated. NO trades on my schedule so make me offers Cheers
R rams_man Messages 361 Messages Ask through PM Feb 6, 2011 #68 hi are you intrested in chrome paint?
A AllyAdair Messages 159 Messages AllyAdair Feb 6, 2011 #69 Not really. Would take a lesser value car + paint though
A AllyAdair Messages 159 Messages AllyAdair Feb 6, 2011 #71 Painted Royal blue i'm afraid, you still looking for the twin tones?
A AllyAdair Messages 159 Messages AllyAdair Feb 8, 2011 #72 I have an empty slot today, anyone got a car I need??? Bentley speed 8??? Escudo pikes peaks??? Ferrari's I don't have?? Or tickets. I have a valid eu code for a Chromeline Jaguar XJ13 if anyone wants that.
I have an empty slot today, anyone got a car I need??? Bentley speed 8??? Escudo pikes peaks??? Ferrari's I don't have?? Or tickets. I have a valid eu code for a Chromeline Jaguar XJ13 if anyone wants that.
A Adel_Hosny Premium Messages 54 Messages AdelHosny Feb 8, 2011 #73 I could trade you a Ferrari SP1 for your Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85. PM me if you're interested.
I could trade you a Ferrari SP1 for your Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85. PM me if you're interested.
isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 8, 2011 #74 I got Bentley Speed 8 200 or so miles on it. Can't trade till after 7:00pm est
A AllyAdair Messages 159 Messages AllyAdair Feb 10, 2011 #75 Heading to bed. If anyone has a Ford Gt '02, An Escudo Dirt, or something completely random i don't have Pm me please.
Heading to bed. If anyone has a Ford Gt '02, An Escudo Dirt, or something completely random i don't have Pm me please.
GT_Bob Messages 261 Messages GT_Bob Feb 10, 2011 #76 Your Motor Sport Elise '99 for my Alpine A310 1600VE '73 (not listed in your garage if you have it)?