Redone, Updated, NEW - Allys Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter AllyAdair
  • 75 comments
  • 2,810 views
PAT... more interested in the C60 Judd & Sauber??

what you looking for them??
 
Ally, ive got a load of trades scheduled, but when ive got a break, ill send your cars over.

David
 
Recently Added :

Mazda 787b
Sauber C9
NSX-R Prototype
Gillet Vertigo
 
Last edited:
.WANTED.

Bandai Direzza SC430 '06
Eneos SC430 '08
Motul Autech GT-R '08
Pennzoil Zexel GT-R '01
Corolla Rally Car '98
R8 LMS Race Car '09 - Not Team Playstation
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
 
Last edited:
WANTED URGENTLY

Ferrari F1 2007

You can have any car out my garage for it.
 
Last edited:
Garage Completely Re-Done and updated.



NO trades on my schedule so make me offers

Cheers
 
hi are you intrested in chrome paint?
 
Not really. Would take a lesser value car + paint though
 
what colours your bugatti?
 
Painted Royal blue i'm afraid, you still looking for the twin tones?
 
I have an empty slot today, anyone got a car I need???

Bentley speed 8???
Escudo pikes peaks???
Ferrari's I don't have??

Or tickets.

I have a valid eu code for a Chromeline Jaguar XJ13 if anyone wants that.
 
I could trade you a Ferrari SP1 for your Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85. PM me if you're interested.
 
I got Bentley Speed 8 200 or so miles on it. Can't trade till after 7:00pm est
 
Heading to bed. If anyone has a Ford Gt '02, An Escudo Dirt, or something completely random i don't have Pm me please.
 
Your Motor Sport Elise '99 for my Alpine A310 1600VE '73 (not listed in your garage if you have it)?
 
Back