Redone, Updated, NEW - Allys Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter AllyAdair
  • 75 comments
  • 2,812 views
Does anyone have a Subaru Impreza '01 Prototype??
 
Your the man. Cheers mate. Going to collect Rally's i think.
 
I have a trade slot open for today, anyone got a good offer for me??
 
Hi,

I've got both the GT by Citroën Race Car and Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato CN.AR750106 '65.

Both cars are untouched and 0 miles.

Would like in return either the Mazda Furai (if it's 0 mile, and depends on colour) or Lamborghini Muira P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 - 0 Miles.

Can trade right now, if you're interested...

Cheers.
 
Hmm,

40 mins and no reply... Maybe another day...

Cheers.
 
Got GT by Citroën Race Car and a yellow x2010 available to trade now.

I want the GT1 Race car 0miles.

Message me.
 
Furai is White with miles mate, at work hence the delay.
 
Hi Ally!

I am also in need of either the - Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 or Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67

Is there any chance you could share one of these or I would be more than happy to trade you for anything else I have?

My PSN is: jc_studio53

Many thanks!!

Jc
 
Just added all this weeks seasonal event cars - fully tuned. Jc what you got to offer for the 66's??
 
Trades completed - List updated...


Really looking for:

Subaru Impreza '01
Toyota 7
+ Offers
 
Few more added and i have a slot in 50 Mins if anyone is interested...
 
Morning ally, my next slot is the 4th, if ive no trades, ill send the car across.

Cheers
 
Really interested in Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85

Have these to offer:

Toyota Altezza Touring Car
Lambourghini Countach 25th Anniversary
Nismo Fairlady Z S-TUNE (Z33)
Mercedes SL65
Amuse Carbon R
Ferrari Enzo (tuned)
Audi R8 5.2 (tuned)
Citroen C4 WRC
Toyota GT-FOUR Rally Car

Can trade now or in 50mins (whenever you want today)
 
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car For F10 Or F2007?
 
Aye that'd be fine dave cheers.

Luke sorry ive got those already?

Mr sandman, I can trade tomorrow if suits you?
 
Would you do the Ferrari 330 P4 for a Ford Mark IV?

(I know its not on your list, but I thought I'd ask anyway)
 
Probably daz, what miles etc is it??
 
Do you need a yellow x1 / BMW Mclaren F1 Race Car / any other below 6m cars on the dealerships? Message me if interested.
 
If you're still interested, i got the Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da
ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65. I'm sure we can sort something out :]
 
Yeah id be interested in that trade, can trade tomorrow, maybe next day??
 
Add me on psn and I'll let you know: allyadair
 
Aye that'd be fine dave cheers.

Luke sorry ive got those already?

Mr sandman, I can trade tomorrow if suits you?

Glad You Want To Trade , I Am Booked Up Till The 7th, Is That Ok?
 
Yeah mate thats fine, just remind me a couple of days before.... Cheers, p.s whats the milage on the 2007/2010???
 
Alfa TZ2 for the Toyota 7?
 
List Updated and Re-Done to include new additions
 
Okay.... Schedule added and wants/have finished.
 
Back