RedSuns Mafia-5 Years and still sideways

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 608 comments
Yeah you can still do some things. Not really everything like we use to, but it still works the same way. When are you coming back bro? I want to ask you something. 👍

Coming Back maybe this Monday if my G27 is back home! Should be on right after. PM me if its important or so.

Mb for double post.

We need a new OP i don't even have a cool picture next to my name! You guys are slacking. All i ask for is a sweet picture next to my name on the OP and a sweet team video. I thought this was a team for the cool kids, i mean OsakaHQ even has a team video. What do we have?

Last edited:
We need a new OP i don't even have a cool picture next to my name! You guys are slacking. All i ask for is i sweet picture next to my name on the OP and a sweet team video. I thought this was a team for the cool kids, i mean OsakaHQ even has a team video. What do we have?

each other?

Yeah I will work into that DR. I just have been busy and when I am on I want to drift with you all.

BayouSimDrifter
ill be on tomorrow morning 8am pst if you are down to help me train on the wheel.

I will be at work. I will not be on until tomorrow afternoon. Now Sunday I will be on all day. So maybe if your on then I can help.

Eric have you got a hold of those two guys that want tryouts yet? they have been blowing my inbox up about tryouts..

ProdigyDR
Eric have you got a hold of those two guys that want tryouts yet? they have been blowing my inbox up about tryouts..

I will be sure to take care of that tomorrow. I have someone in mind that I talked to, I am just waiting for an answer now.

New recruits? scratch it im not gettin on today to tired from work ill get on sunday eric

Last edited:
We need a new OP i don't even have a cool picture next to my name! You guys are slacking. All i ask for is a sweet picture next to my name on the OP and a sweet team video. I thought this was a team for the cool kids, i mean OsakaHQ even has a team video. What do we have?
The fact I made that OHQ team video makes me feel like s:censored: lol. But I am not making any kind of video. Its going to be pretty long atleast 7 minutes if I don't add anymore ideas.

I have huge ideas for this videos and a special part for two of our members :D. I'll also add a bloopers section since we have like the most bada:censored: fails. :lol: The fact that I am taking this long means a lot since I dedicated just a day of recording and about 2 hours of editing for the Prodigy video. My visions are going far for our video.

This team is hella fun and now that I am using a mic makes every chat even funnier expecially with Shad around :lol: Eric, Shadoww and me had a hella fun time on GTA

Right now I am on miami and I'll be back on Wednesday. When I come back I can start directing for the video since the mic makes it so much easier. I'll add a "RSM with friends" part on the video so if you see me with few of the RSM members don't be afradi to join to be part. Part of the fun of the team is having all the friends with in the team.

The fact I made that OHQ team video makes me feel like s:censored: lol. But I am not making any kind of video. Its going to be pretty long atleast 7 minutes if I don't add anymore ideas.

I have huge ideas for this videos and a special part for two of our members :D. I'll also add a bloopers section since we have like the most bada:censored: fails. :lol: The fact that I am taking this long means a lot since I dedicated just a day of recording and about 2 hours of editing for the Prodigy video. My visions are going far for our video.

This team is hella fun and now that I am using a mic makes every chat even funnier expecially with Shad around :lol: Eric, Shadoww and me had a hella fun time on GTA

Right now I am on miami and I'll be back on Wednesday. When I come back I can start directing for the video since the mic makes it so much easier. I'll add a "RSM with friends" part on the video so if you see me with few of the RSM members don't be afradi to join to be part. Part of the fun of the team is having all the friends with in the team.
Cannot wait Shiro! Tomorrow I will dedicate my time into the OP, so please do not expect me to be drifting much.

Neither of us want to pay for shipping.... haha. You can't even replace the batteries in your fire alarm. :sly:

Well if you are going to buy it you should pay the shipping lol. I remember his fire alarm going off during the live stream, I did not notice it the other day though. 👍

Neither of us want to pay for shipping.... haha. You can't even replace the batteries in your fire alarm. :sly:

Hahaha you ass i've changed the batteries since then. I can afford the shipping if necessary. message me on FB if you want it i still have the original box.

Here is my idea for the OP. If I can take the pictures do you still want to do them Caramel?

9232569432_7c111a7850_z.jpg

My editing sucks.

My gt5 is not letting me export photos any ideas?? It juat freezes.

Edit: ive got corrupt files and i cznt delete them should i bacl everything up and factory reset my ps3?

Last edited:
sprags
My gt5 is not letting me export photos any ideas?? It juat freezes.

Edit: ive got corrupt files and i cznt delete them should i bacl everything up and factory reset my ps3?

That may be your best bet. Hopefully it is ok.

I can do it like that, but I don't understand exactly what you are going for...

Did you get either Matt powers or Aasbos signature at fd? I would like something like that.

I got ya.... I got Powers. Aasbo went for practic when I got to that part of the line.

I can do it if you get the photos.

Edit: Super quick edit, not sure on the font... didn't feel like DL'n one.

Last edited:
Back