RedSuns Mafia-5 Years and still sideways

Discussion in 'Drifting Teams & Meets' started by Eric1512, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Kitten

Kitten

Welcome Back!

2. Eric1512

Eric1512

With GT5 coming to a close I would like to take a look at where RSM stands for GT6.

Leader:
    RSM-Eric1512

Co-Leaders:
    RSM-ShiroJP
    RSM-Shadoww
    RSM-Marbel

Officers:
    RSM-Funkthehype
    RSM-DR

Members:
    RSM-Spank
    RSM-Fastfox
    RSM-Caramel
    RSM-BlueNinja
    RSM-Kitten
    RSM-Velineon
    RSM-Klutchy
    RSM-Smmithy
    RSM-Wolf
    RSM-Majisto
    RSM:Lock2Lock

?:
    RSM-OJSdeways
    RSM-Asa
    RSM-Maveric
    RSM-East
    RSM-Pac

Anyone in the question mark category that will be RSM on GT6 please let me know! I aim for between 15-20 active members for GT6. Looking at the list now we will have 9 or more members on the G27 with additional members on other wheels. I may see about getting a capture card during or after the holidays, so we can finally get RSM in some videos!

There is a little under 10 days until gt5's servers will be shutdown, so lets make these 10 days the best.

BayouSimDrifter and Mcrsmokey like this.
  3. funkthehype

funkthehype

i miss OJ :nervous: but yeah, i will make my best to be online this 10 days :D, this summer time are killing me, since i can't be online for a long time since when most of the guys become online i'm going to bed. Can't whait to start learning how to use a g27 in gt6

4. Kitten

Kitten

You know the servers will still be up. Eric didn't get the information right. The 29th probably is when the Seasonal Events, Time Trials, Online Dealership are ending as-well as support of GT-Home as GT5 Photo Stream on the Gran-Turismo Website.

;)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
    Eric1512 and Gonales like this.
  5. SPANK

SPANK

Just updating you guys on my status.

I am still here and wanting to be apart of the team. My interest in GT5 has dwindled down to nothing, SO I am waiting a couple weeks for GT6 and I will be back on as much as possible. At the same time my car will be moved over from my Aunts house to mine and I will be working on that some days.

VDC will be coming back all new but will be some things changing depended on what changes are in the game. I dont log into Skype very often due to it annoys me! Everytime I minus the window out on my phone it stops giving me the messages so I forget about it. If we find something different to use like a facebook group or something then ill be on it more until then, ill continue to be a stranger.

Hope to see you guys soon! Cant wait for GT6!

6. e_dub64

e_dub64

That's a good list of members, but just stopping by to say hello! :D

7. Eric1512

Eric1512

Hey bro how are you? Will you be on gt6? If so feel free to add me! RSM-Eric1512

8. e_dub64

e_dub64

I'm good bro, just waiting on my new hard drive to arrive so I can get back on. I'll surely be on GT6 & will add you soon.

RSMJSTO likes this.
  9. Eric1512

Eric1512