RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
car-humor-joke-funny-traffic-honda-civic-bugatti-veyron.jpg

Seems Legit :)

State championships? What sport?
If i recall..
Wow. That's some hard work.

I play baseball but who wonders which of the two is the hardest in terms of training and practice.
Yes, rowing. Thanks Kitten.^^

And yes, you can't really compare them. I see it this way. Baseball is a game (still a hard sport but as a game it can be enjoyable and really competitive at the same time, good thing) rowing is a whole different thing. "All it takes is all you got" In a race it's pretty much about giving every single bit of effort you have in your body, and use it all in the 4 to 30 minute race (depends on distance) After a race you can't really stand up or hold anything with your hands. Your chest hurts so bad because of the aggression you have to put into every row, and then you basically have less than an hour before your next race where your coach wants you to beat the time of your first race....oh its horrible haha, but I don't regret doing it. Good luck with baseball! :)
Nice, you chose the Australian team ;)
You guys did great in the World Rowing Cup :D two M8+ into finals and both medalist. Great job. ^^

Yes, rowing. Thanks Kitten.^^

And yes, you can't really compare them. I see it this way. Baseball is a game (still a hard sport but as a game it can be enjoyable and really competitive at the same time, good thing) rowing is a whole different thing. "All it takes is all you got" In a race it's pretty much about giving every single bit of effort you have in your body, and use it all in the 4 to 30 minute race (depends on distance) After a race you can't really stand up or hold anything with your hands. Your chest hurts so bad because of the aggression you have to put into every row, and then you basically have less than an hour before your next race where your coach wants you to beat the time of your first race....oh its horrible haha, but I don't regret doing it. Good luck with baseball! :)

You guys did great in the World Rowing Cup :D two M8+ into finals and both medalist. Great job. ^^
Wow, interesting.

I just notice you're from Orlando! I live in Miami! :gtpflag:

Back