RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
Thank you! Lol I will be on tonight guys, with graduation coming up I'm pretty busy.

Pretty Busy myself. Got a the Acuplacer Test :scared: Anyway i wont be on tonight i have a party to go to. Tomorrow im going to go buy myself some clothes. 👍

Hey guys! I went to a local car show today, so I figured I would post a picture or two. :cheers: I have many more on my Instagram. @Ericg1512

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0054-2.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg
:dopey:

Finally my PS3 recognized my WIFIs I Address. I was missing the Chaser :3 I am gonna be online for he rest of the day. I feel like such a noob. I need to improve so much more. See you guys online.

So I think I finally figure out the jzx100 :3 , I was able to be as aggressive as possible. And I dont have to work the wheel that much at all. I just need to start being consistant and then I might actually be able to tandem ;p I am gonna start being more active, and by the way. my phone was stolen so I cant get on Skype -_- F this society.

So I think I finally figure out the jzx100 :3 , I was able to be as aggressive as possible. And I dont have to work the wheel that much at all. I just need to start being consistant and then I might actually be able to tandem ;p I am gonna start being more active, and by the way. my phone was stolen so I cant get on Skype -_- F this society.
Good to see you back!

Back