RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
giphy.gif

so_good.png

The 1JZ in low RPMs and increasing is just :embarrassed:
If driving the Chaser was like having sex, every gear change would be a climax haha
The 2JZ sounds..meh. usual. I don't quite like it. The 1JZ though, is the underdog. The settle older brother of the JZs.

I don't really like the Mark II as much as the Type v. But the 1JZ will make me like a 500f haha

Oh Shiro... you and Chaser´s, Chaser´s and you ... I see you didn´t change a bit ahahahaha :cheers:

OK we NEED some kind of communication outside PSN or GTP. What messaging app do you guys use the most?
Dub is on vacations I believe and I am at miami right now getting my Visa for Germany.

Yeah, I'm currently in Virginia visiting fam & prolly wont be back until next Friday. My sister & I drove 16hrs(left yesterday at 1), & I pretty much got no sleep. I think the adrenaline or redbull is keeping me going.

Boom

OK we NEED some kind of communication outside PSN or GTP. What messaging app do you guys use the most?
Dub is on vacations I believe and I am at miami right now getting my Visa for Germany.

I mostly have everyone on facebook, and i text Eric once inawhile ;p

Yoo, what's happening my bro's? I haven't been in the mood lately to play gt

logitech revealed a new wheel
About that, No love for H shifters? :C I guess they'll make it an addition. Because even grip racing is annoying without a shifter and only using the paddle shifters.

In another hand I don't know how much longer my wheel will last haha I really can't believe it lasted this long. I mean it has its Issues but it turns on and still has force feedback so I can't complain lol

About that, No love for H shifters? :C I guess they'll make it an addition. Because even grip racing is annoying without a shifter and only using the paddle shifters.

In another hand I don't know how much longer my wheel will last haha I really can't believe it lasted this long. I mean it has its Issues but it turns on and still has force feedback so I can't complain lol

Mine makes weird noises turning right .

H shifter well be an add on.

Back