RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
Oh look, another poor soul that thinks hes going to get 64 people to show up. I stopped watching after he started talking about DT mode and I had to comment lol.
Bruuhh.. you should've kept watching. It gets much worst :lol: This kid is a freaking joke. And you should check his instagram hahaha He is such a nerd looking guy yet talks so much s:censored: online. :lol: I think it's those kids who act tough online and in real life he does advanced calculus homework :lol: :lol:

LOL "DT is for noobs" just the type of guy to say some **** like that. x.x I wonder if we should just blow it up LOL
I mean I feel 64 will actually show up. He has a few subscribers. Maybe double account the f:censored: out of it and get all of the accounts on top 32 haha

Why am I thinking this evil? This kid gets the darker side of me lol

Bruuhh.. you should've kept watching. It gets much worst :lol: This kid is a freaking joke. And you should check his instagram hahaha He is such a nerd looking guy yet talks so much s:censored: online. :lol: I think it's those kids who act tough online and in real life he does advanced calculus homework :lol: :lol:

I mean I feel 64 will actually show up. He has a few subscribers. Maybe double account the f:censored: out of it and get all of the accounts on top 32 haha

Why am I thinking this evil? This kid gets the darker side of me lol
I meant blow his comp our by placing podiums and then dipping

There's no way he's getting 64 people to show up, & if he does, the organization is gonna be pure s:censored:. But he sounds obnoxious af.

I meant blow his comp our by placing podiums and then dipping
When we get the chance to battle just one more time it until everyone leaves :lol: :lol:
There's no way he's getting 64 people to show up, & if he does, the organization is gonna be pure s:censored:. But he sounds obnoxious af.
He definitely is. I really don't see it working out. His way of organizing thinking everything is gonna go well is bullcrap. And his judging is gonna make many rage quit. It's gonna be fun to be there though lol

Yes I noticed yet he is the Gran Turismo Youtuber with the most subscribers (if I am not mistaking) which is so sad.
It's only sad because he sucks. Could out drift him on PR with my eyes closed with a Cappuccino, with the power limiter on 50%

:lol: :lol: :lol: this guy makes me laugh in every video haha. I don't quite like him as a youtuber. Just the way he thinks it all works. But he's still funny. I shouldn't laugh considering I have a thick accent aswell but it's hard not to lol. Anyways I just joined that. I doubt it'll ever get 64 drifters (Only 'good' drifters are allowed apparently) I wanna be there for when hell breaks loose. Although inside I hope it does go well. @monsterGAUZ you didn't even wait a minute and you are the first one up there :lol: And just checked your Supra. Ofcourse you would name it Jägermeister lol

Oh okay I see. He says it's gonna be on race/practice mode only because only moons stay on drift mode :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: omg this kid. Gauz please win haha

OK I am done just finished watching the video. He is the O-Gran Turismo player....... I don't even know if to laugh or feel slightly insulted lol

OH HELL NO....Welcome to GTPDz where HP limit is only cars with 500HP or higher.......... I don't even know at this point. Time to get my 800hp ZR1

I think I'll join just to troll lol

It's because his videos are similar to that other overrated YouTuber called TheSlapTrain.

It only brings in the views because the video styles attract kids mostly.
Yeah, really mainstream and attention seeker kind of content. Only youtuber I probably like that is racing game related is HighBoostedRaceClubRaw. And Drifting probably Isho but lil Diego Santos left us lol.

(@Isho I am here without you baby lol)

Yes I noticed yet he is the Gran Turismo Youtuber with the most subscribers (if I am not mistaking) which is so sad.
It's because his videos are similar to that other overrated YouTuber called TheSlapTrain.

It only brings in the views because the video styles attract kids mostly.
Its so dissapointing because his huge following also has a big impact on the online drifting community. While I have nothing against that guy personally, him as a youtuber is a pain for us "experienced" drifters since his followers tend to copy his playstyle. I mean you need Push to make a whole new video of Track Etiquete just for SlapTrain.

Its so dissapointing because his huge following also has a big impact on the online drifting community. While I have nothing against that guy personally, him as a youtuber is a pain for us "experienced" drifters since his followers tend to copy his playstyle. I mean you need Push to make a whole new video of Track Etiquete just for SlapTrain.
Exactly. Whatever we say is gonna be minority even when we've been drifting for years now. The true "veterans" yet what are we? Without the amount of subscribers he has we are just whatever he wants to call us since his subscribers will believe anything he says. Follow him in anything he does. He is a big influence. Not truly representing the whole community is the worst part. He just thinks what he does is the only thing allowed. Only pros do what he does ofcourse. And unless we get as many subscribers we are just noobs apparently lol.

Exactly. Whatever we say is gonna be minority even when we've been drifting for years now. The true "veterans" yet what are we? Without the amount of subscribers he has we are just whatever he wants to call us since his subscribers will believe anything he says. Follow him in anything he does. He is a big influence. Not truly representing the whole community is the worst part. He just thinks what he does is the only thing allowed. Only pros do what he does ofcourse. And unless we get as many subscribers we are just noobs apparently lol.

Awhile ago, I was in Slap's Suzuka livestream which was hosted by Angry (in DT mode) :lol:.

After it had finished and Slap left, Angry decided to start calling me a hater towards them both and surprisingly, a noob...

All because I was describing how Slap can barely hold a corner :lol:.

But whatever you do, just don't mention your real life drifting to him. He actually said to me 'I hope ya'll die from drifting' :(.

Shrio, you know if we actually talk to @PUSH we can ask him to help us make a video show casong the actual community, and what being apart of it actually means/feels like instead of what someone else plays it out to be. I mean damn, what are you thinking @Isho ?

Awhile ago, I was in Slap's Suzuka livestream which was hosted by Angry (in DT mode) :lol:.

After it had finished and Slap left, Angry decided to start calling me a hater towards them both and surprisingly, a noob...

But whatever you do, just don't mention your real life drifting to him. He actually said to me 'I hope ya'll die from drifting' :(.
He's probably just being a prick really.. That's some sh#! we don't need for real and I'm sorry for what Angryfu@!head said~ We need to crack open more large organizated lobbies though

Hahahaha okay that's seriously retarded. I don't even know. Ofcourse he would say something like that. At this point I can only laugh. We have a 12 year old representing the community wooooo.

Still nothing we can do. He has the subscribers.

Edit: in a lobby with him right now. Hahahahaha have you ever heard an Asian kid trying to act all hood? Hahaha this is gold. I feel bad in a way. Isn't this trash talking? Lol

Hahahaha okay that's seriously retarded. I don't even know. Ofcourse he would say something like that. At this point I can only laugh. We have a 12 year old representing the community wooooo.

Still nothing we can do. He has the subscribers.

Edit: in a lobby with him right now. Hahahahaha have you ever heard an Asian kid trying to act all hood? Hahaha this is gold. I feel bad in a way. Isn't this trash talking? Lol
Yeah it's trash talking xD

Apparently I am banned from that comp.
bkCXNcu.gif

And I am stupid because I didn't read rules that were obviously not mentioned in any part of the video or OP :lol: it's sad to think that if someone like SPANK had the following base that the kid has then it would be something amazing for the community. Sadly. This is our present lol.

Online right now.

Apparently I am banned from that comp.
bkCXNcu.gif

And I am stupid because I didn't read rules that were obviously not mentioned in any part of the video or OP :lol: it's sad to think that if someone like SPANK had the following base that the kid has then it would be something amazing for the community. Sadly. This is our present lol.

Online right now.
I'll be on in 5m

Yeah, I wanted to see it and its not there. But this has been quite a hilarious reading of these two last pages of the thread. Hahahaha

Where? o .o
Here:

I was with S30 in the Slap livestream and AngryBirdz was d**k riding Slap so hard when he was in the lobby and as S30 said he got really mad when we started talking about Slap being bad and that Slap was an idiot for not listening to us when he was "trying" to tune his car.

It's not the first time I've had some sort of conflict with him because in the past I've confronted him on some of his content and how he was using copyrighted material for his branding and plenty of other stuff.

Back