RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
Hey bro could you send me the link on steam plz?:D

tumblr_n88sxtyVfj1tbqfmco2_r1_500.gif

Angry deleted his 16 minute information video because of the negative feedback and the dislikes he got.

Guessing he doesn't like it when others give their opinion :lol:.
It's funny because he says he deleted it because of all the dislikes and because the rules weren't clear enough but he didn't change or added any of the rules I confronted him with (he said I was stupid for not reading the rules. YET no rules to qualifying and specification were mentioned. How can I read when something is not there. And you didn't put the effort to actually explain them. He just deleted it because he wanted to delete his trash/cocky talking about Drift Mode.
Got some really good runs in today until my wheel started bugging. Lately, I've been improving in chasing tho
Brooo..Are you gonna be online until late tonight? Finishing the house.
Is Goon officially on by the way? The chaser is becoming the team's car :lol:

It's funny because he says he deleted it because of all the dislikes and because the rules weren't clear enough but he didn't change or added any of the rules I confronted him with (he said I was stupid for not reading the rules. YET no rules to qualifying and specification were mentioned. How can I read when something is not there. And you didn't put the effort to actually explain them. He just deleted it because he wanted to delete his trash/cocky talking about Drift Mode.

Yeah I noticed he didn't reply to you about it as well :lol:.

Whoa whoa whoa... Goon? When did he come into play lol?

I was on earlier & saw nobody, might try again in 5. Also, Killer said we should change our name to RedSunChasers.

Dammit Shiro didnt even like my chaser :(

He saw the Rota's.

Whoa whoa whoa... Goon? When did he come into play lol?

I'm lost on that one too :confused:

Dammit :( Not having a silver Chrome paint chip sucks :nervous: Cause I want one so I can paint my rims Chrome … Guess I'll have to keep checking seasonals :yuck:
I got mine from a seasonal but it's not a pure silver chrome. It's greyish. Not as reflective. Darker. Usually my Chaser has always had a purple on chrome color scheme. But since I can't find the better chrome I just use black rims. And I've kinda fallen in love with them. Fit everything haha

Sorry I've been painting the house for money. Moments like this is where I wished we lived in the old 3 bedroom house still lol. But I was done yesterday at night. Went to sleep right away. Now I am going to work with my dad until moon-ish. I don't know if I'll get online today but it's gonna get complicated as I have my VISA appointment the 6th. I also need to present my last paperwork to UTI and then if everything goes right I should be with my girlfriend in matter of days.

And how was it @BayouSimDrifter? He's a lovely fella isn't he haha

I got mine from a seasonal but it's not a pure silver chrome. It's greyish. Not as reflective. Darker. Usually my Chaser has always had a purple on chrome color scheme. But since I can't find the better chrome I just use black rims. And I've kinda fallen in love with them. Fit everything haha

Sorry I've been painting the house for money. Moments like this is where I wished we lived in the old 3 bedroom house still lol. But I was done yesterday at night. Went to sleep right away. Now I am going to work with my dad until moon-ish. I don't know if I'll get online today but it's gonna get complicated as I have my VISA appointment the 6th. I also need to present my last paperwork to UTI and then if everything goes right I should be with my girlfriend in matter of days.

Bruh he soso annoying and most of the people in this comp can't properly tandem. In a practice session I asked someone to tandem with me and people just speed off. There's only maybe 2-3 people there that I can tandem with, Akuma being one of them.

I don't know if I'll get online today but it's gonna get complicated as I have my VISA appointment the 6th. I also need to present my last paperwork to UTI and then if everything goes right I should be with my girlfriend in matter of days.

I'm happy for you man. I really hope you can see her as soon as possible. :cheers:

Sorry guys I am on my way to the German embassy right now (we'll technically on my way to Miami but just to go straight to the appointment tomorrow morning)
My flight is the 16th so I am crossing my fingers it all works out. It's nerve raking to be honest haha. The embassy is really anal about paperwork and I can't imagine how it would be to get a visa from a 3rd world country. I have it easy compared to them gezzzz.
Anyways guys I'll try to get online one or 2 last times before heading out to Germany.

Thanks tet :)

Homeeee..and online! And even better with a Schengen Visa in my possession!!! So everything is ready. The 14th or 15th I am out to Miami, Miami Chicago and Chugago Munich :D I'll be in Munich for 3 days then go down to Konstanz. So relieved right now haha. Anyways I am online right now to let out the pressure of the last few days.

Homeeee..and online! And even better with a Schengen Visa in my possession!!! So everything is ready. The 14th or 15th I am out to Miami, Miami Chicago and Chugago Munich :D I'll be in Munich for 3 days then go down to Konstanz. So relieved right now haha. Anyways I am online right now to let out the pressure of the last few days.
Nice Shiro! I hope you enjoy yourself over there 👍 :lol: GT will miss you :(

Back