RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
All the engine performance specs posted. Yeah its not the most HP ever but she pulls hard. Lots of low tq. Ended up racing a V8 Lincon. (One of the better ones) from a stop light. She pulled that V8 hard and we were both balls out. Funny thing is I was still in auto with TCS on. :3

View attachment 269097

MECHANICAL
  • Engine, 3.6L Variable-Valve Timing DOHC V6 SFI aluminum (256 hp [190.9 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 248 lb-ft of torque [334.8 N-m] @ 2100 rpm)
  • Transmission, 5-speed automatic with Driver Shift Control and Sport Mode
  • Rear axle, 2.92 ratio
  • Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
  • Battery, heavy-duty, trunk-mounted, maintenance-free with rundown protection
  • Suspension, performance
  • Steering, power rack-and-pinion
  • Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel
  • Exhaust outlets, dual polished stainless-steel tips
your torque game is lacking lol. i just ordered n ecu reflash from cobbtuning, gonna be over 300hp in a month

your torque game is lacking lol. i just ordered n ecu reflash from cobbtuning, gonna be over 300hp in a month
Aye son. This a car for me and moms to drive. I don't got money to mod this yet. We're planning to keep it for a year or two and then I can buy what I REALLY want. If its feesable at that time.

Aye son. This a car for me and moms to drive. I don't got money to mod this yet. We're planning to keep it for a year or two and then I can buy what I REALLY want. If its feesable at that time.
lol thats fine. still low on torque though :P. glad you finally got a car

All the engine performance specs posted. Yeah its not the most HP ever but she pulls hard. Lots of low tq. Ended up racing a V8 Lincon. (One of the better ones) from a stop light. She pulled that V8 hard and we were both balls out. Funny thing is I was still in auto with TCS on. :3

View attachment 269097

MECHANICAL
  • Engine, 3.6L Variable-Valve Timing DOHC V6 SFI aluminum (256 hp [190.9 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 248 lb-ft of torque [334.8 N-m] @ 2100 rpm)
  • Transmission, 5-speed automatic with Driver Shift Control and Sport Mode
  • Rear axle, 2.92 ratio
  • Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
  • Battery, heavy-duty, trunk-mounted, maintenance-free with rundown protection
  • Suspension, performance
  • Steering, power rack-and-pinion
  • Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel
  • Exhaust outlets, dual polished stainless-steel tips
i like the specs wow, nice man. well good for you my man! just be careful not to mess up anything on it like my friend did on his. :)

I've been having anger management therapy with @iPutWorkn and a few others. Not going too well, let's just say my car randomly goes into monster truck mode when I hear Work's horn lol. Fun weekend I'll get online later today. I have to go shop for a few things for my trip to Bolivia (!) So, I'll be online in 2-3 hours. Maybe earlier.

LMAO

Awesome runs over the weekend! That was a lot of fun and tons of lol's 👍

I'm so sorry guys... I've been so busy. Between the drift event Sunday and today I found out I now longer have a GF. :( Going for an interview tomorrow, hopefully I get the job. :bowdown: Anyway, saw this Sunday. :eek:

71B_4659-2.jpg

not worth it save your money and get a project car

I probably will turn this into a project car. Its all I got. Like I said moms wants me to get another car in a year or two. Something newer and better. So definately not tearing apart a new car to make a project car. Thus whenever I get a second car this will become the project car.

Now the question would be rather I should Twin Turbo the V6 or just swap a Newer Corvette/Camaro V8 into it at that point in time.

I probably will turn this into a project car. Its all I got. Like I said moms wants me to get another car in a year or two. Something newer and better. So definately not tearing apart a new car to make a project car. Thus whenever I get a second car this will become the project car.

Now the question would be rather I should Twin Turbo the V6 or just swap a Newer Corvette/Camaro V8 into it at that point in time.
dont turn you daily into a project car trust me on that one i know from experience.

Oh I'm not talking about now. I mean in the future. like I said I'm going to get a NEWER car in the future that will be the daily car. When that happens THIS will become the project car.
Protip: have a good job that pays well, save for repairs, learn to install parts yourself, have time.

nice plan, i saw you put the v8 camaro engine in there, those are beasts

Well things couldn't be going better for me....*sarcasm* I injured my knee at training monday. Rowing season is over for me right now and I might need a surgery. Not exactly what I'd planned for this year. Bye nationals bye rowing. It might take me more than a few months to gain full mobility. I am still going to try and help my boat as a coach assistant and push them to do their best. I am still part of the team, not like I wanted it to go though.

I am still able to drift though! That's one thing I guess...The way my wheel is positioned I have no issue with my leg. I just can't clutch kick as much.

I've been having fun with the s15 and skyline 2000 GTR and it's kinda sad realizing that it can actually get more angle than the Chaser xD

Back