RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
Hey guys.
It's been hard lately, my trip to Bolivia was amazing and now being back to the same town is just boring after the expirience in Bolivia. Coming back and I am also out of the rowing season completely and probably won't be able to get the scholarship to Princeton. It's not how I want things to go. I want to move out already and start a different life. During Summer I'll go see my girlfriend to Germany and we'll travel around, so that's one thing I can look forwards to. Other than that I haven't even got the motivation to put my wheel back together. But I'll try to do so soon. I do miss drifting and the Chaser. So see you guys soon, sorry for being absent out of nowhere.

Hey guys! Well this is basically a self drift diary since almost no RSM come around here, or PSN .-. But we are still alive, Well Dub and me haha I've also seen Wolf around and Blue is on his grip racing lately I believe.
Either way I've been enjoying coming back to GT6. I still have alot of issues with not being able to kick the clutch as much because of my knee, specially since my Chaser has small amount of power and tons of weight, when I try getting 90+ entries I usually would stay in 3rd (unless it's a hairpin, then shift to 2nd) throw it in, kick the clutch, followed by one last throttle, kick the clutch again and rev the engine and slowly let the clutch go so it goes around the corner with a brusque and sudden input of power to the rear tires. I have a horrible tune on the chaser xD I was drifting an stock s14 and m4 yesterday and it felt so much better haha, but I like the way my Chaser feels. Kinda challenging.

The community is slightly smaller than usual. I barely see that many people, or people I am used to. I've joined so many noob competitions lately and the judging was about to make me disconnect my wheel and PS3. They said I won the battle yet I was fully straightened in the first run. Apparently I won just because my lead run was flawless. So even though I completely messed up in the chase I still won (the other guy had two clean runs)

And then I battled an camara SS '10. I had a few runs with that guy a room before joining the comp. He was using a chaser and we were getting some really nice runs. On the comp he pulled out a freaking Camaro claiming it wasn't for speed purposes, yet I couldn't even keep up at all. That's a really sad part about comps now adays (and it's always been) The guy said "Good runs" after the battle. I answered with: "No, they were horrible, Good runs the ones in the lobby before" haha

I am done with comps...or the non-organized ones.

Hey guys! Well this is basically a self drift diary since almost no RSM come around here, or PSN .-. But we are still alive, Well Dub and me haha I've also seen Wolf around and Blue is on his grip racing lately I believe.
Either way I've been enjoying coming back to GT6. I still have alot of issues with not being able to kick the clutch as much because of my knee, specially since my Chaser has small amount of power and tons of weight, when I try getting 90+ entries I usually would stay in 3rd (unless it's a hairpin, then shift to 2nd) throw it in, kick the clutch, followed by one last throttle, kick the clutch again and rev the engine and slowly let the clutch go so it goes around the corner with a brusque and sudden input of power to the rear tires. I have a horrible tune on the chaser xD I was drifting an stock s14 and m4 yesterday and it felt so much better haha, but I like the way my Chaser feels. Kinda challenging.

The community is slightly smaller than usual. I barely see that many people, or people I am used to. I've joined so many noob competitions lately and the judging was about to make me disconnect my wheel and PS3. They said I won the battle yet I was fully straightened in the first run. Apparently I won just because my lead run was flawless. So even though I completely messed up in the chase I still won (the other guy had two clean runs)

And then I battled an camara SS '10. I had a few runs with that guy a room before joining the comp. He was using a chaser and we were getting some really nice runs. On the comp he pulled out a freaking Camaro claiming it wasn't for speed purposes, yet I couldn't even keep up at all. That's a really sad part about comps now adays (and it's always been) The guy said "Good runs" after the battle. I answered with: "No, they were horrible, Good runs the ones in the lobby before" haha

I am done with comps...or the non-organized ones.
Why dont you join USDC on sundays?? You're already signed, just show up

Why dont you join USDC on sundays?? You're already signed, just show up
I am not that much into comps, but I'll consider doing so next time. I like them but I always think that I don't ever really practice for the run so I know it won't go too well, so I rather just join a tandem session. Bc joining a comp just to have one run when I could have a dozen with no judging with a bunch of people who are purely doing it for the fun. Either way, I'll see if I show up for next round^^

Hey guys! 💡 Don't kill me please. I've just been really busy with work and life all together. I have been working 50+ hour weeks, so I haven't had much time for anything really... I did buy a new car though. :bowdown: I am now a proud owner of a 08 Civic SI. :eek: I hope you all are enjoying the latest update. I honestly have no idea when I will be back...
71B_5693.jpg

Hey guys! 💡 Don't kill me please. I've just been really busy with work and life all together. I have been working 50+ hour weeks, so I haven't had much time for anything really... I did buy a new car though. :bowdown: I am now a proud owner of a 08 Civic SI. :eek: I hope you all are enjoying the latest update. I honestly have no idea when I will be back... View attachment 317112

I havnt touched GT6 since August, and im not planning to touch it again :lol:. Nice SI ;)

I am now a proud owner of a 08 Civic SI. :eek: I hope you all are enjoying the latest update. I honestly have no idea when I will be back... View attachment 317112
Ohh, nice ride you got there! That's your new signature on the bottom left? If so, what do "G" and "M" stand for? Just curious . . .

New update seems interesting. Heard the wings are paintable now. It sound really cool

I havnt touched GT6 since August, and im not planning to touch it again :lol:. Nice SI ;)

Thanks bro =D I love it so far.

Ohh, nice ride you got there! That's your new signature on the bottom left? If so, what do "G" and "M" stand for? Just curious . . .

New update seems interesting. Heard the wings are paintable now. It sound really cool

I am shooting for my buddies company so that is there logo. =) Greezy Movement is the name, we are actually going to host a meet at H20I this year.

@Eric1512 when you going to AutoX it?

I have other plans for this. :cheers: I am probably going to track the coupe though :bowdown::D

Oh well look at this, it's a family reunion :lol:
Well, I wouldn't mind to have a small session with you fools haha But I think since most of us have been around for so long that it's not a surprise we have better things to worry about. Yet it's still great to know we are all still looking out for the team.

Where the heck did Caramel come from xD it was probably the least expected person I thought I would see around haha but hey. I am not complaining :P

Last edited:
Nice ride man. Yeah I wanna work on the G8 or track it but sadly................. South Carolina. :/ And at the moment is the only Decent working car. The 91 Accord needs some work.
You should come over to Florida bro haha I've been complaining of how freaking cold it is here (for me) and my girlfriend telling me how it's like -10 at night in germany LOL I have to love the winter here haha

I just decided to pop in. Depending on how GT7 rolls, I may return. For now, I've been on pCars, rFactor and iRacing.

.-.
I was taking some pictires today in GT6. Jesus the game sucks haha. Well the graphics. GT7 better step it up. But its nice to know you guys are still around and ready for GT7 (unless it looks like s:censored: then I doubt I'll buy it either lol)

@Eric1512 Hey fool! Guess where I had a nice solo session at? Daytona Circuit at night. It's actually incredibly fun and the night brings a nice mood haha but ofcourse it made reminded me of us failing hard there xD

Nice runs today with Edub, and Midway isn't that bad actually. I love the S section.
I'll try to post some pictures soon. I am not good at pictures st all but what the heck I might aswell.

Latest Posts

Back