RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
Redsuns_Eric_DRP

Untitled-2.jpg

RedSuns is a team created in Midnight Club: Los Angeles, we moved to GT6 last year when it came out in November and since then its the main game we play. In GT6 our family has only gone stronger, staying together as a team since we started 5 years ago back in 2009, the purpose of the team is to have people that we can trust and play with, as well as ask for advice and most importantly having fun since its what PS3 is about.

Team Color: Black Pearl

Untitled-2.png
Leader:

RSM-Eric1512

Co-Leaders:
RSM-BlueNinja
RSM-ShiroJP

Officers:

RSM-DR
RSM-Kitten

Members:
RSM-PacMann
RSM-Marbel
RSM-Velineon
RSM-Dub
RSM-Shadoww
RSM-Wolf
RSM-Smmithy

We are from different parts of the world like USA, Ireland, Venezuela, Canada, Spain, Philippines, England, China, France, Puerto Rico and Portugal, so there is always someone playing GT5. Our main language is English and that is how we all communicate between each other.

Black Label tuning company was started by Co-Leader Marbel for a way to give back to the GTP community. We enjoy participating in the many drift series such as VDC and Formula D, so what a better way to enjoy them more then to sponsor the many participants with a drift car tuned by RSM. More info can be found by clicking the BLTC logo below.

RSM in the movies

Last edited:
Depends on how much money we get at start.
Well I am starting with 25 cars from day one, so hopefully I can make money pretty well.

I have updated the OP for now, many more updates will be made after the initial release.

Ahhh yea Redsuns in this B****!!!! first car will be the Genesis Coupe.

Whats funny is most of our members will have a completely different car nobody will be the same besides car color :cheers:

Hey guys long time no see aha i just pre ordered gt6 so ill see you there :cheers: my buy myself DFGT aswell xD

I just went down to gamestop. Just finished paying mine off yesterday. i will get the 25 cars as well. Just will spend enough for a drift car then do some races for money.

Good to see the RedSuns still together. Knew yall since MCLA. But I only one I see 1 from original team I remember is Eric.

What's up guys? Haven't been around as much since X/Y came out. Keeping busy drifting the old SC430 in GT5 for now.

Can't wait to play with you guys once GT6 comes out.

Good to see the RedSuns still together. Knew yall since MCLA. But I only one I see 1 from original team I remember is Eric.
Yep I'm still here, we have came a long way since MCLA. I would have never guess we would some day be one of the top teams on a racing sim. OJ, Klutch, and Pac are still around here somewhere, they are all busy with school.

What's up guys? Haven't been around as much since X/Y came out. Keeping busy drifting the old SC430 in GT5 for now. Can't wait to play with you guys once GT6 comes out.

Just trying to get the most we can out of GT5 for now, we have 3 or 4 members on almost everyday. I will enjoy GT6 a lot more since I will be on my G27 from Day 1 this time around. I have learned a good bit from GT5, so I am hopping the transfer between games goes well.

Maybe I'll see you guys friday...
Yeah defiantly! Depending when my copy comes through the mail, feel free to add me if you need any help!

Back