RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
So, I may rent GT6 from a Redbox until mine comes around. I will be busy this weekend, but there is a 90% chance of snow on Sunday which would cancel my plans for Sunday.

Anyway when I finally get some pictures from this weekend I will post them up here somewhere!

200+DoD.jpg

Yo Eric I hink we need to start a redsuns photo gallery that way we can always post pics of our tandem sessions. and ill be able to add those photos and us them for VDC maybe.

Glad to see you guys are back!
Miss the drifts we had, hopefully once I get my copy of GT6 we can all go down for some drifting again! :)

i dont know about anybody else but the drifting feels really wierd it maybe because im on my controller but until i get my wheel it feels funky to me

@fastfox400 i got those same wheels on my genesis :cheers:

If anyone on RSM needs help tuning the suspension LMK. I have figured out quite a lot tonight and can help tune the suspension to help give the car a more balance feel and to limit front end grip.

@BayouSimDrifter Damn you. Looks I'll have to change to the orange ones now.. There's another 36k in credits gone.. I actually prefer the Genesis over the Caddy.:cheers:

If anyone on RSM needs help tuning the suspension LMK. I have figured out quite a lot tonight and can help tune the suspension to help give the car a more balance feel and to limit front end grip.

@BayouSimDrifter Damn you. Looks I'll have to change to the orange ones now.. There's another 36k in credits gone.. I actually prefer the Genesis over the Caddy.:cheers:

@fastfox dont change them i already change the color of the rims hahaha

I got the anniversary edition, so I'll toy around with the C7 a bit. I might grab a GT300 Garaiya and use that to learn how to drift.

Last edited:
Nice set spank 👍 i wish i could drift with you guys more but i keep getting kicked off online for some random reason...

Back