RedSuns-OJSdeway Gallery // NEW! [Exotic Car Tour] Part-2

• Thread starter OJSideways
  • 82 comments
Venezuela
Venezuela
RedSuns-OJSdeway
1zn651k.jpg

WELCOME
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to my gallery!

I'm RedSuns-OJSdeways, a GT5 drifter thats always been in love with arts, i make paintings and draw in real life, but i also love any type of art including what you are here for.. Photography!

About the Photo Gallery

I have a lot of pictures in GT5 that i've recolected in the year that i've been playing the game and now i decided to start posting some here in GTPlanet.

My pictures don't have any kind of edit, not because i don't like edited photos but because i don't know how to use the programs, like photoshop... So in here you won't find edited pictures.

PHOTO INDEX
Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec Nür (R34) [SUN & MOON]

Ferrari California '08 [Italian] Roots

BMW 135i & BMW M3 [Brotherhood]

RUF BTR & BMW M5 [Bonus Of Brotherhood]

Nissan GT-R Vs Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
[Godzilla
Vs King Kong]

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV [The Emperor]

BMW 135i [Laguna Seca]

Audi R8 5.2 quattro [Katastrophe]

Honda NSX Type-R [夢の力篇]

Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano [Prancing Horse]

Ford GT [The Bullet]

Mercedes-Benz SL300, SLR & SLS
[The Legends Of The Silver Arrow]

Part I

Part II

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI T.M.E
[RALLI//////ART Champion]

Toyota CASTROL TOM's Supra [Number 36]

Saleen S7 [Sa7en]

Fiat 500s [Little italy]

Coming Soon!

Special Thanks to RedSuns and specially RedSuns-Ryuu for giving me the push to make this thread and helping me picking some of the pictures!.. it helped me a lot!..

Last edited:
Great Start on your Photo Gallery, Hope to see more!!!👍
Last pic (Black and White) is a win for me!:)👍

Hey those are nice photos. your compositions are simple yet efficient. It's personal, but maybe you could vary the angles a bit. My favorite is the first one. awesome light reflexion on the side door.

Great Start on your Photo Gallery, Hope to see more!!!👍
Last pic (Black and White) is a win for me!:)👍

Thank you bro!.. i like that picture too, is so simple but has something that makes me love it.

Hey those are nice photos. your compositions are simple yet efficient. It's personal, but maybe you could vary the angles a bit. My favorite is the first one. awesome light reflexion on the side door.

Thanks for the advice! ill take notes for my next photoshoot, this set has different angles, hope you like it but ill try to do something really different with the angles for the next one.

Good pictures Oj we need to do something together!

Agree!.. drift one maybe!? :)

Well now the photos!.. this time i took the italian Ferrari California to its roots in italy at Toscana.. Hope you enjoy it! :)

a8hhl.jpg

The 2nd pic is nice!
but the Black and Whites:drool:.....again, idk, you use black and whites that makes it look amazing, another black and white win for me!👍👍👍:)

The 2nd pic is nice!
but the Black and Whites:drool:.....again, idk, you use black and whites that makes it look amazing, another black and white win for me!👍👍👍:)

haha i knew you were going to like the B&W's.. i'll post more black and whites in the future then 👍

Nice bro, Almost 200 post soon! Lol.
Nice pictures indeed!
Nice pics :)

Thanks guys... i might do an update tonight since i dont know if i would be able to do it in the week might do 4 updates in the weekends :).. Glad you like them thank you for the comments!

ofwr4h.jpg

So heres a new update, this time the BMW M3 drifting next to its little brother the BMW 135i in Grand Valley.

This set took place in a public lobby hosted by Team NEMESIS, i wasn't going to post this in my gallery but i ended up likeing the final result... Hope you enjoy this one, it was really fun to take!

BMW M3 Driver: fcpmarcus

BONUS!

n2ls8z.jpg

RUF BTR Driver: Meandog

Please leave a comment and some advices for my future photoshoots... Hope you enjoy my photos as much as i do! :):)

2me5rvo.jpg

New photoshoot!... after a week without posting because of lack of timeing (Reason why i putted the BTR & M5 Bonus) i bring you all a new pack of photos, they are a lot to compensate for not posting any this week.

Well.. now to the pictures! this time is a battle of Godzilla Vs King Kong at "the green hell"!... The GT-R and the ZR1 go Vs each other on this difficult german track that we all love.

ENJOY! :)

Special Thanks to RedSuns_Eric_DRP for driving the Nissan GT-R Black Edition (R35) and having the idea of a battle between this two monsters!

i love how you organized the layout of the pics, very creative!!👍👍👍
and great shots!!!👍👍👍

Here you go OJ 1 edited pic:) (3rd big pic up there^)
6819703589_fccbaa23f2_b.jpg

Last edited:
i love how you organized the layout of the pics, very creative!!👍👍👍
and great shots!!!👍👍👍

Here you go OJ 1 edited pic:) (3rd big pic up there^)

Wow!.. Thank you so much Ryuu i never saw a picture of mine edited before, looks so artistic, feel free to do it anytime! 👍

You have a good gtr driver Oj =D Nice pics.

Wow! those pictures in very nice! 👍

Nice action shots!

Thank you so much!!... Im really glad you all liked my pictures, thanks for the nice comments, more photos are going to come soon make sure to check them out :)

oqxfl2.jpg

The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is one of those japanese automotive legends that had made a legacy and gained a place in our hearts, with its AWD transmission and amazing handling the Evo has won a great amount of competitions through all the years Mitsubishi has made it, this makes it perfect for Japanese mountain tracks, where this photoshoot takes place... This time i bring you a set of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV in Mount Aso's volcanic tracks... The Emperor of the mountains.

[This photoshoot wasnt inspired by InitialD's Team Emperor but once i saw the pictures together it really suited it :lol:]

Remember to click on the pictures (even the smaller ones) to see them bigger and in full detail! :).. Enjoy!

BkS
I really love the realism in this photo.

Wow Thank you!.. Thats one of the best things i can hear/read about my pictures in GT5 considering i dont use any editing (because i fail at it).. So its a great compliment everytime someone tells me "that looks realistic" 👍

Woah! I love the Evo in Kyoto, it has a unique mood and atmosphere:drool:
The Evo is right at home:) (duh its in Japan hahah)
very well done OJ!!!

I will give you this!

Woah! I love the Evo in Kyoto, it has a unique mood and atmosphere:drool:
The Evo is right at home:) (duh its in Japan hahah)
very well done OJ!!!

:lol::lol::lol: "Slow clap"... Thanks alot bro!! Glad you liked the pictures so much, i wasnt expecting that! :dopey:

al22pz.jpg

Hey everyone!... The time has come... This car is really special to me, after trying some many different cars in GT5 this one is the one that i care the most about, ive spent a lot of time into it, tuning and testing, and it truly is my favorite drift car in the game, its not only an amazing drift machine but its the car i have the most fun in, everyone that knows me have seen me in it and know how much i like it.. of course im talking about my BMW [Laguna Seca] 135i.

Hope you like this photoshoot!! :)... expect to see many more of this car in the future.
(Click on the pictures to see the lightbox)

Last edited:
Another great amazing epicly beautiful work!!👍👍👍
you make me wanna shoot a BMW 135i set haha, and very very nice Laguna Seca Blue (I need one for my M3 GTR, but its okay).
Since 135i is the car you care about the most and all that. You know what mine is ;) hahaha
Again great work!!!:):):)👍👍

Damnnnn amazing pictures bro! I can't believe your pictures are basically unedited and are only from the game's editing. They're all legit! The different perspectives, the sense of speed in many pictures, good use of DOF, all amazing. Looking forward to see more!

i apologize to everyone for the late response and the late update, i havent found the time...

Another great amazing epicly beautiful work!!👍👍👍
you make me wanna shoot a BMW 135i set haha, and very very nice Laguna Seca Blue (I need one for my M3 GTR, but its okay).
Since 135i is the car you care about the most and all that. You know what mine is ;) hahaha
Again great work!!!:):):)👍👍

Thanks Ryuu!!!... Glad you liked that one too, that car is really special to me in GT5 & i really enjoyed taking pictures of it... i cant wait to see a 135i from you 👍, if you want i can send the color but if i remember well you already found it.

Cool gallery. Liked the R34 and this 135i updates the best:tup:.

Thank you so much Horde, im happy you saw all my sets since the [Sun&Moon] R34's... Awesome that you liked them, hope to see you more here.

BkS

Thanks a lot BkS!!! :D:D..

Damnnnn amazing pictures bro! I can't believe your pictures are basically unedited and are only from the game's editing. They're all legit! The different perspectives, the sense of speed in many pictures, good use of DOF, all amazing. Looking forward to see more!

Thank you so much bro!!... Glad to see you checking out my gallery :).. Again, Thanks a lot!.. it takes a lot of time to make a photo that i like in GT5 without editing but i enjoy it and im happy with all of my sets in this gallery, besides i think the end result is worth it!... Hope to see more comments from you here it really made me want to post more pictures 👍

2rxciae.jpg

This set wasn't planned to ever be posted, in fact i didnt even owned an R8 before, but, this week ive been feeling really down because of some things that had happened that really ruined everyday of it and anytime i was feeling better something else kept happening and building up wich really ruined my mood... So, i decided to take advantage of my mood and make a set that kinda showed how i feel right now... This is the result, a black on black Audi R8 on Nürburgring while raining creating a dark and even sad atmosphere next to a mean looking car that shows how ive been feeling lately, on what has been, to me, a disaster week... i present to you...[Katastrophe]!!

(click on image to enlarge)

Last edited:
I really like this one OJ
every set you have done, one after another it gets better and better!!!
👍👍👍👍👍 ^_^

Back