RedSuns-OJSdeway Gallery // NEW! [Exotic Car Tour] Part-2

• Thread starter OJSideways
  • 82 comments
Love the R8 set!) Very good speed feeling in all photos 👍

View my new set?

Thanks alot!!.. glad you loved it.. i'll check your set as soon as possible :)

I really like this one OJ
every set you have done, one after another it gets better and better!!!
👍👍👍👍👍 ^_^

:D! Thank you so much bro!!.. Practice leads to perfection i guess... is nice to see that at least pictures that you guys like came out between all the bad :lol:

2q8y6ig.jpg

The Honda NSX trully represents the Japanese engineering to its best, a car that when it first came out made every car company bow to him, provides amazing handleing with its MR setup and all aluminum body and great speed withouth needing an overdone amount of HP, this car is a true example of the finest sports cars in the world and its achived by a simple motto...
[夢の力篇]... The Power of Dreams

(yes, 夢の力篇 = The Power of Dreams.. Hope you enjoy this set, please leave a comment... click on image to enlarge!)

Last edited:
Nice Oj! I just have mixed emotions about the last picture.

Thanks Eric!!... i really like that picture but thanks for being honest, i like it because it looks kinda edited but actually the smokey stripe in the front and all the stripes are just grass wich i somehow made it look that way.

900io2.jpg

New Ferrari set!... I decided to use the 599 GTB Fiorano this time. I took it to the italian track of Monza where it fits perfectly to its italian roots showing the full power of this [Prancing Horse].

This car provides confort and a lot of space for an exotic sports car mixed with an incredible amount of speed that made me enjoy taking this photos, hope you like them as well.

Hey -_- i didnt even get to comment the nsx one yet!

well I like your NSX set, especially the first pic (vertical) it should be printed as a poster or something. or i guess just printed big!!!

as for the 599 set *cough*RX7XX*cough* i like the small black and whites and love the action shots on the turns, it shows some real agility of the car.

but this one, ohhh yes this one...
6872661297_b745e36d52_m.jpg

Nice Oj, I really like your pictures, and I feel like ive seen that car before. Lol

Thanks Bro!.. yeah i had to change the rims and take the pictures all over again because it look exactly like the one that you have :lol:

Hey -_- i didnt even get to comment the nsx one yet!

well I like your NSX set, especially the first pic (vertical) it should be printed as a poster or something. or i guess just printed big!!!

as for the 599 set *cough*RX7XX*cough* i like the small black and whites and love the action shots on the turns, it shows some real agility of the car.

but this one, ohhh yes this one...
6872661297_b745e36d52_m.jpg

:lol: hahaha... When you told me about the RX7XX i was taking the 599 pictures... the ones you picked in both sets are probably my favorites of them aswell.

Love your monochrome shots!! they are amazing

Thank you!! i really like the monochrome photos aswell an aparently are the ones people like the most :).. i hope no one get dissapointed with this set im posting because i couldnt take good monochrome shots.

67uvcp.jpg

Once again i apologize for the slow updating, im free this week so i have more and more stuff for you guys. Oh and my Flickr account reached its limit so earlier sets like [Sun&Moon] R34s wont be able to be seen in there but you can still watch them through GTP

Special Stage Route X... One of the most beautiful tracks in GT5 and i unfortunetly dont have it because i havent bought the DLC (PSN Cards are over priced here in Venezuela) but a good friend of mine let me used it to test my RedSunsTuningCo. modified Ford GT wich reached 552 Km/h (Drafting) and thats the reason why i decided to name it [The Bullet]

Hope you Enjoy this new set and remember comments and advices are welcome :)!

Last edited:
Nice Oj and those RedSuns tuning company guys must tune pretty good. =D Lol I really love the first one.

Awesome update OJ
again you are definitely improving
I find this car iconic in your garage and in my perspective because every time its Route X this monster shows up on the track. It is exactly how i picture this car.

And may i say its a Veyron killer? (you have beaten my Veyron with this car)
Overall very great set!

Awesome update OJ
again you are definitely improving
I find this car iconic in your garage and in my perspective because every time its Route X this monster shows up on the track. It is exactly how i picture this car.

And may i say its a Veyron killer? (you have beaten my Veyron with this car)
Overall very great set!

Thank you so much Ryuu!!.. im trying more and more with each photoshoot and i really liked this one (all tho the [Laguna Seca] is probably one of my favorites still).. And yes this GT is a beast it has beated a few veyrons and even X1s :lol: its specially made for SSRX, when it was yellow it was for Daytona, i still have to test it there.

Nice Oj and those RedSuns tuning company guys must tune pretty good. =D Lol I really love the first one.

Thanks!... I Think Ryuu answered that :lol:

I love the GT, and I love your set!

Thanks a lot slzk!! :).. im glad you loved it!.. the GT is a beautiful car..

294nsrm.jpg

This isnt an update i know i know, i have a very special set coming soon but in the mean time ill leave you with this random pictures!

If you really like some of it i might make it into a real set. Enjoy all the randomness!

BkS
350Z & RX7 shots have such lovely lighting. 👍

Thank you BkS!... The FD picture was actually going to be a set but i decided it wasnt good enough, who knows i might re-do it.

i totally missed this comments!!! :dunce:, my bad guys i was so bussy and focused posting this set.

Random RX7 <3

:embarrassed: :D

SVX
Nice update. 👍 Liking the BMW Coupe shot. :)

Thanks!.. Ryuu is in the orange Z4, That update was super random and im not too happy with it but was just to post something before this set that ive been working a lot on :)

11i3621.jpg

Mercedes-Benz.. A true Legend of the automotive industry, has always made a lot of people dream about owning one and once they do the legacy pass trough the family over and over again, but this legend has some very special and unique cars in their history, specially 3 of their cars had became everyones dream and made a legacy for this trully amazing German company. i present to you [The Legends Of The silver Arrow]

This was probably the hardest set so far but i really worked on it A LOT and enjoyed doing it. I would like to thank RedSuns-Ryuu & RedSuns-xPacmann for helping me with it as well as RedSuns-Eric_DRP & Fastfox400 for offering their help! (Click to enlarge, leave a comment and/or select your favorites it would help a lot!)... Enjoy this legends.

Last edited:
Holy:censored:🤬🤬
amazing!:drool::eek:
Outstanding work!!!
I would spam these:tup: if i can...

3rd pic on the long straight......wallpaper status/poster!
6914699173_66cceceecd.jpg

again Holy:censored:🤬🤬

Holy:censored:🤬🤬
amazing!:drool::eek:
Outstanding work!!!
I would spam these:tup: if i can...

3rd pic on the long straight......wallpaper status/poster!
6914699173_66cceceecd.jpg

again Holy:censored:🤬🤬

:lol::lol::lol:... Wow!!.. Thank you so much Ryuu!!.. Glad you like this pictures as much as you did... i would be posting part 2 soon, still picking a few photos and taking a break after all those hours spent in this one :)

By the way, that picture is my screen saver now i really loved it aswell!

Amazing work. Nice creativity! I like the grid you made with the different views for each car. Looks great!

Thank you so much!!... i wanted to compare each car between each other so people could see how they evolved trough the years, i think the pictures came out nicely and really shows what i wanted to.. Glad you like em!!, hopefully i will see you more in here

:drool::drool::drool: im stuck for words :drool::drool::drool: amazing. i love the 1st pic, with the 3 SL's side by side taking from behind :drool:

Deserves a drink :cheers:

:lol:... Thanks bro!, i love that everyone who commented has got a different favorite picture its amazing 👍... and yeah with that picture i used it as an intro as a look into the future, wich were the other pictures lol (if that makes sence). Im happy you enjoyed them!! :):):)

Nice presentation, great pics, 10/10 from me! ;) 👍

Wow.. Thank you a lot for such a nice comment!, im seriously glad you enjoyed the pictures so much to rate the set as 10/10 :cheers:.

1zoc3gp.jpg

I wont put an intro to this since i already put it in Part 1, instead i would like to thank everyone who saw the first part and commented, i really apreciate all the great comments this set got, wish more people saw it considering the amount of time it took me to make it but at the end of the day i update this gallery as a way of art and to share my pictures to everyone, im seriously glad for all the nice comments and that the people who saw it enjoyed it!! :):). (Here you will find the color version of the picture of the 3 cars on the long straight for those who prefer some color... Enjoy Part II!)

Mercedes-Benz: The Best Or Nothing

Hey everyone, its been a while.. Im sorry for the late response, ive been really bussy lately and havent got the time to check on my gallery :(

🤬:drool:🤬:drool:
👍👍👍👍
(speechless) is there a part 3?:)

:lol: ... Thanks Ryuu... Maybe in the future but i think we've had enough of this set for now! :) (have we?..)

The b&w pics in the last two set are wonderful 👍

Thank you so much! :D

BkS
Wonderful B&W set!

Thanks BkS!, glad you liked them!!

1nzo88.jpg

Mitsubishi won the WRC from 1996 to 1999 with a Lancer Evolution WRC driven by Tommi Mäkinen, winning 4 titles in a row. This made of it a legend of rally and a [Ralliart Legend] to Mitsubishi, for this reason they decided to honor Mäkinen by creating, with Ralliart, a special edition of the Evolution VI named after him, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Mäkinen edition... This true rally legend is the protagonist of this photoshoot that took place where it all started for it, off road.

Once again i would like to apologize for the lack of update, ive been seriously bussy but i hope you enjoy this set!!

Last edited:
Nice Oj, I forgot to comment on the last 2 sets. Awsome pictures and sorry I was not able to help with the mercedes set. We all know I can drive the sls better then pac. Lol.

BkS
Oh oh oh! I love this set! :D :D

:dopey::dopey::dopey:.. Im happy you do, it was my first time taking pictures off road, i was worry about it being pixelated or people not likeing it, besides, it doesnt have any Black & Whites wich people usually prefer in my gallery so im really glad you loved it!!

Nice Oj, I forgot to comment on the last 2 sets. Awsome pictures and sorry I was not able to help with the mercedes set. We all know I can drive the sls better then pac. Lol.

Thank you so much Eric!, dont worry you tried, i guess you'll help me some other time 👍!, Thank you for the nice comments and about Pac.. sounds like a challenge to me 💡

qzhclg.jpg

The Super GT, formerly known as JGTC, is the biggest racing championship in Japan and the one with most viewers. The Nissan GT-R was the king of this championship when it started so a challenger eventually appeared, this was the Toyota CASTROL TOM's Supra. In 1997 Toyota took the spot previously owned by Nissan winning the championship with the [Number 36] Supra driven by the Spanish driver, Pedro de la Rosa (yaaay Spaaiin!!), and German driver, Michael Krumm. This car became a piece of history thanks to this victory and earned a spot on the heart of every Super GT fan becoming one of the most famous cars from this championship.

(Click to enlarge, comments are more than welcome as well as advices!, hope you like this new set as is the first race car i ever take pictures of and i decided to take some risks with the pictures using Mode 1 and a few other surprises, i hope it turn out good.)

Back