ReissPsY Small Trade Garage Collection (Rares, Race Cars ETC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReissPsY
  • 103 comments
  • 4,522 views
I see from your other thread you're after colours as well.

I have:

Matte Black
Formula Chameleon Green
Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente x3
Reflex Purple x2
Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
Maziora Everest

Maybe there is some kind of car/paint deal we can work out here. RS200 plus one of or some of those would be worth what to you?
 
Anyone Wanna Trade Really want the Sauber C9, Lister Storm V12 and the Bentley Speed 8.
 
You can trade today? I got Sauber C9 and Bentley Speed 8
I would like Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR?
 
Hi there,

I have a Lister Storm available if you'd like.
What would you be prepared to trade for it?

Looking forward to your answer.:)
 
Hi there,

I have a Lister Storm available if you'd like.
What would you be prepared to trade for it?

Looking forward to your answer.:)

Anything you like above?
 
Well, I was wondering:
1) If you're willing to trade it for a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car
and if so:
2) Is it able to participate in the Historic Racing Car Cup and offer a fair match?.
 
Hey iv got the renault 5 maxi turbo rally car can trade right now for the nissan r390 road car??
 
i have Ford RS200 ‘84
 
Are you interested in trading the Ferrari F2007 for my Ford Focus Rally Car '99? I can trade this afternoon when I get home from work. PSN-ID walnutsiii
 
Well, I was wondering:
1) If you're willing to trade it for a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car
and if so:
2) Is it able to participate in the Historic Racing Car Cup and offer a fair match?.

Yer can accept that not sure on the Historic Racing Car Cup though.
 
Hey iv got the renault 5 maxi turbo rally car can trade right now for the nissan r390 road car??

Got anything better for it? Not in desprate need to have the Renault 5

i have Ford RS200 ‘84

What you want for it? how many miles has it got?

Are you interested in trading the Ferrari F2007 for my Ford Focus Rally Car '99? I can trade this afternoon when I get home from work. PSN-ID walnutsiii

No sorry Not is desprate need for it. anything else better you have?
 
Oh well, you don't have to be sure, just found the answer! :)
When are you up for the trade? If you want I'll send first.
 
Oh well, you don't have to be sure, just found the answer! :)
When are you up for the trade? If you want I'll send first.

PM You ;)
 
What about a Ford Focus Rally Car '99 for the Tommy Kaira ZZII? Check my garage (in sig.) for what else I have.
 
What about a Ford Focus Rally Car '99 for the Tommy Kaira ZZII? Check my garage (in sig.) for what else I have.

Sorry Slot 1 with that car is taking up for today :( anything else from slots 2, 3 and 4 you need?
 
Sorry Slot 1 with that car is taking up for today :( anything else from slots 2, 3 and 4 you need?

Would love the 2J, Esparante or R390 (in that order). Guessing they're more thna you're willing to trade though.
 
No sorry just have the renault 5. Still on the r390 on slot 3?
 
Would love the 2J, Esparante or R390 (in that order). Guessing they're more thna you're willing to trade though.

Well if you have the car i really want then might be tempted ;)
 
Ford RS200 ‘84
Ford GT40 Race Car ‘69

I have both of these, ready to trade tommorrow if it's agreeable with you? I'm looking at your white X1 in exchange for both of these.

I have a purple FGT, ready to trade in two days for something else you have there, not decided what i'm looking for at the moment.

Let me know if you're interested.
 
Walnut, What colour is your Formula GT?
 
Ford RS200 ‘84
Ford GT40 Race Car ‘69

I have both of these, ready to trade tommorrow if it's agreeable with you? I'm looking at your white X1 in exchange for both of these.

I have a purple FGT, ready to trade in two days for something else you have there, not decided what i'm looking for at the moment.

Let me know if you're interested.

Yer be interested in that trade please pm me and we can discuss time and date ;)
 
Anyone wanna trade cars today? have 2 more slots open please take a look back on page 1.
 
I have a Sauber C9 Race Car

Looking for Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel ‘10
 
I have a Sauber C9 Race Car

Looking for Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel ‘10

How many miles has your Sauber C9 done really looking for 0 miles on it?
 
Want:Ferrari F10 '10


i have this to offer, please pick the one you find interesting:

-Gran Turismo skyline GT-R
-HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYYPE LM ROAD CAR
- MAZDA RX8 CONCEPT LM RACE CAR
-MITSUBISHI FTO SUPER TOURING CAR
-TVR CERBERA SPEED 12
-audi a4 touring car
 
Want:Ferrari F10 '10


i have this to offer, please pick the one you find interesting:

-Gran Turismo skyline GT-R
-HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYYPE LM ROAD CAR
- MAZDA RX8 CONCEPT LM RACE CAR
-MITSUBISHI FTO SUPER TOURING CAR
-TVR CERBERA SPEED 12
-audi a4 touring car

How many miles has your NSX-R Got? Also would you do 2 for 1 deal as the ferrari = more then all them cars.
 
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car for Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car/Escudo on the 25th
 
What else have you got?

Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘97
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66
Mazda 787B Race car ‘91
McLaren F1 ‘94
Ferrari F1 2010
Ferrari F1 2007
Pagani Zonda C12S ‘00
Pagani Zonda R ‘09
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car
Saleen S7 ‘02
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car ‘89
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype ‘01
Mitsubishi PAJERO Rally Raid Car ‘85
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car ‘03
Nissan FALKEN?GT-R Race Car ‘04
Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car ‘04
BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC (D1GP) ‘04
Spyker C8 Laviolette ‘01
Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) ‘99
Toyota au CERUMO Supra (JGTC) ‘01
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) ‘04
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) ‘03
Nissan OPTION Stream Z ‘04
Lancia STRATOS Rally Car ‘77
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car ‘70
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R ‘01
Ford Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
BMW V12 LMR Race Car ‘99
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car
Chaparral 2D Race Car ‘67
Peugeot 905 Race Car ‘92
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ‘65
 
Back