ReissPsY Small Trade Garage Collection (Rares, Race Cars ETC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReissPsY
  • 103 comments
  • 4,522 views
Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘97
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66
Mazda 787B Race car ‘91
McLaren F1 ‘94
Ferrari F1 2010
Ferrari F1 2007
Pagani Zonda C12S ‘00
Pagani Zonda R ‘09
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car
Saleen S7 ‘02
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car ‘89
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype ‘01
Mitsubishi PAJERO Rally Raid Car ‘85
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car ‘03
Nissan FALKEN?GT-R Race Car ‘04
Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car ‘04
BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC (D1GP) ‘04
Spyker C8 Laviolette ‘01
Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) ‘99
Toyota au CERUMO Supra (JGTC) ‘01
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) ‘04
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) ‘03
Nissan OPTION Stream Z ‘04
Lancia STRATOS Rally Car ‘77
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car ‘70
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R ‘01
Ford Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
BMW V12 LMR Race Car ‘99
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car
Chaparral 2D Race Car ‘67
Peugeot 905 Race Car ‘92
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ‘65

Would you do the Sauber C9 and BMW V12 LMR Race Car for S.Vettel my redbull has 0 km?
 
by that / i meant or
 
by that / i meant or

Yer i know what you mean but no thanks too long for trade 25th, maybe if i have this thread still open by then, then will discuss about it.
 
what about the 24th
 
Still 2 slots free please look on page 1 :)
 
the honda has 111km on it and its stock
 
I have the Sauber C9 Race Car with 0 miles.

I am interested in the X1 white if it also has 0 miles.

Let me know what you think.

I can trade today at 7:00est.

thanks
 
I have the Sauber C9 Race Car with 0 miles.

I am interested in the X1 white if it also has 0 miles.

Let me know what you think.

I can trade today at 7:00est.

thanks

Hi the X1 has 312.6 miles on it
 
How about the Sauber Race Car for the Vettel?
 
I have a 0 mile Bentley, for either your Panoz GTR or FGT (grey)...only if your cars are 0 miles.

I have many of the cars on your WANT list all with 0 miles.

I am only interested in 0 mile cars however.

please pm me if your interested.
 
I have a speed 8 avaliable after the reset today. Are you interested?
 
How about the Sauber Race Car for the Vettel?

Yer ok then give us 5-10 mins just trading with someone else will pm you when done :)

I have a 0 mile Bentley, for either your Panoz GTR or FGT (grey)...only if your cars are 0 miles.

I have many of the cars on your WANT list all with 0 miles.

I am only interested in 0 mile cars however.

please pm me if your interested.


The FGT in grey is not 0 miles(You can`t get them with 0 miles) and my panoz gtr1 i think has no miles on it.

I have a speed 8 avaliable after the reset today. Are you interested?

How many miles has it got? and what are you interested in?
 
Not too sure on the miles, just bought it from the UCD yesterday haven't used it. I fixed the engine and frame tough. Interested in the R10 , blue FGT or carborn X1
 
Not too sure on the miles, just bought it from the UCD yesterday haven't used it. I fixed the engine and frame tough. Interested in the R10 , blue FGT or carborn X1

Hi a guy a post above you has just offered me one with 0 miles. Might be interested but have to let you know if the trade gets cancelled.
 
ReissPsY: I won't be able to trade until the reset. 4 hours from now. Is that ok?
 
ReissPsY: I won't be able to trade until the reset. 4 hours from now. Is that ok?

Well i might not be on then but still give us a pm and will get back to you if i am or not ok?
 
3 Slots open today looking for more cars, really interested in different Coloured X1 please check out my list of wants on page 1.
 
Zonda LM Race Car for my Jaguar XJ220 LM Race car ?
 
Flawless trade with Reisspsy 👍

trade with confidence here!!

Let me look at your list again, maybee we car trade something else today.


edit: Do you have the Zonda LM available to trade yet?
 
Thanks YouBetterPayup Great Trade :)

Anyone else want to trade? 2 Slots still Available.
 
still interested ??? in the xj220 lm
 
anyone else want to trade?
 
Back