ReissPsY Wanted Cars Updated Everyday!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReissPsY
  • 277 comments
  • 12,830 views

Ok m8 will book you in, please add my psn ReissPsY if you want now.

Just to confirm we are trading the Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 for the Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI '10 on the 25/01/11 ok?
 
abt audi touring car for honda nsx r lm?

Its on my main account which i have traded for today anything else you want for it from slots 2 and 4?
 
anyone else wanna trade? Slots 2 and 4 are still open.
 
when will you be available to trade from slot one?
 
when will you be available to trade from slot one?

Probably the 27/01? aint there nothing you want from slots 2 and 4 for it?
 
nope. so can you put me on your trade list for the 27? i can wait
 
also interested in your zonda lm from slot 3. are you able to trade from slot 3 today?
 
also interested in your zonda lm from slot 3. are you able to trade from slot 3 today?

Nah slot taken for today lol thats why hench i said slots 2 - 4 are only available.
 
Hi, me again. I have:

S2000 GT1 ’04 (S) 0 miles
A4 Touring Car ’04 (S) 848 miles with engine and chassis refresh
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car ’02 (S) 577 miles with engine and chassis refresh
R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ’09 (S) 4668 miles with engine and chassis refresh
R8 Race Car ’01 (S) 4118 miles with engine and chassis refresh

I have two trade slots tomorrow available and i'm looking for:

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98

Let me know
 
i can trade tt coupte 1.8t quattro '00 for Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car right now.
 
Hi, me again. I have:

S2000 GT1 ’04 (S) 0 miles
A4 Touring Car ’04 (S) 848 miles with engine and chassis refresh
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car ’02 (S) 577 miles with engine and chassis refresh
R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ’09 (S) 4668 miles with engine and chassis refresh
R8 Race Car ’01 (S) 4118 miles with engine and chassis refresh

I have two trade slots tomorrow available and i'm looking for:

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98

Let me know


Your R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ’09 and R8 Race Car ’01 for my Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car and Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98?
 
Deal. Both my cars have all slick tyres and all removable engine mods BTW.

I can do both tomorrow add me on the accounts you want the cars sent to and i'll get on it either just after midnight (if i'm still up) or as soon as i get up in the morning.
 
You want

Garaiya 02 (s) (I have 1 0 miles spare :) )
NSX 04 (s)

I have both of these... Are the Ferrari F2007 and Ferrari F2010 Available?
 
my Arta Garaiya '03 (s) for your audi r10 race car(P)

tomorrow, deal?
 
Alright mate I have got the following:

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 (14,091 miles)
Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00 (12,625 miles)


Am desperate for a Bentley Speed 8 by Wednesday. Any chance with these?
 
I can get A4 Touring but not 0 miles. If you don't mind the miles then could I have Ferrari Enzo?:)
 
Alright mate I have got the following:

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 (14,091 miles)
Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00 (12,625 miles)


Am desperate for a Bentley Speed 8 by Wednesday. Any chance with these?

Have you got anything else rare for the Bentley Speed 8? As this is quite rare and hard to find without miles on it. Also are you after any Matte or Chrome Paints? will gladly trade for both of them cars or anyone.

I can get A4 Touring but not 0 miles. If you don't mind the miles then could I have Ferrari Enzo?:)

Yes i can do that trade for the enzo pm me if your still interested :)
 
Have you got anything else rare for the Bentley Speed 8? As this is quite rare and hard to find without miles on it. Also are you after any Matte or Chrome Paints? will gladly trade for both of them cars or anyone.

Have now got the Bentley Speed 8 sorted with someone else. Would really like an F1 07, F1 10, Veyron, Red Bull X1 White instead now.

Not really after paints at the moment to be honest mate, just trying to build my collection of cars.

If it is just 'A' cars you are looking for at the moment then I do not have too much apart from the above. I do have a few good Honda's and Toyota's though in the "My available cars for trade" thread I recently created.
 
Have now got the Bentley Speed 8 sorted with someone else. Would really like an F1 07, F1 10, Veyron, Red Bull X1 White instead now.

Not really after paints at the moment to be honest mate, just trying to build my collection of cars.

If it is just 'A' cars you are looking for at the moment then I do not have too much apart from the above. I do have a few good Honda's and Toyota's though in the "My available cars for trade" thread I recently created.

Would you do your Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 and Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '01 for my White X1?
 
anyone else want to trade today have 2 slots available left?
 
do you still have the 330 p4 at the next reset? i have the abt audi
 
do you still have the 330 p4 at the next reset? i have the abt audi

Already got a trade up and ready for that car m8 sorry got anything else for my 330 P4?
 
A4 Touring for the R10 TDI
Can trade tomorrow after the reset, what do you say?
 
A4 Touring for the R10 TDI
Can trade tomorrow after the reset, what do you say?

No sorry trading someone with that. Anything else you got?
 
My:Vanquish ’04 (S)

for your Audi R10 TDI

can trade now. deal?
 
Back