ReissPsY Wanted Cars Updated Everyday!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReissPsY
  • 277 comments
  • 12,829 views
How many miles they both have? Would you do a 2-1 deal? as 908 is worth more then them cars.
Bought TT-R used so has a number of miles on it, I've only used it for the German Touring Championship so I ain't done many miles with it! Garaiya has 0 miles! Would be happy to do a 2-1 trade, tis fair!
 
Bought TT-R used so has a number of miles on it, I've only used it for the German Touring Championship so I ain't done many miles with it! Garaiya has 0 miles! Would be happy to do a 2-1 trade, tis fair!

I have already got a Audi TT-R already set up m8 :( have you got anything else to replace that and you may have a deal ;)

Nah only looking for Race Cars really, bit of a long shot aint it :sly:

It is a race car :/ Well not a powerful one anyway :P
 
Take a peep in my garage! If there's anything in there that you might be interested in, let me know!
 
Take a peep in my garage! If there's anything in there that you might be interested in, let me know!

Interested in your Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II that and Garaiya for my 908?
 
Yep, both cars have 0 miles so a fair deal! I added your PSN already, I can trade now!
 
Yep, both cars have 0 miles so a fair deal! I added your PSN already, I can trade now!

Can you trade for 2 cars now then? cause its 1 per limit each day?
 
pescarolo c60 hybride 05 for your 330 p4?
next reset
 
7448.5 km = 4627 miles?

Lot of miles on it but i guess i can put up with that could you trade on the 25 or 26? as i am kinder booked untill then?
 
Lot of miles on it but i guess i can put up with that could you trade on the 25 or 26? as i am kinder booked untill then?

what slots do you have for next reset? 3 and 4?
 
DB9 of your color choice with 0 miles for Matte Black? I really need that color.
 
I have the Aston Martin DB9 coupe '03, Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK ’02 and the Garaiya Road Car. Trade for Audi R10?
 
what slots do you have for next reset? 3 and 4?

Yes them slots will be free tomorrow, but cannot trade now untill tomorrow around about 7:00PM GMT got work in the morning you see.

DB9 of your color choice with 0 miles for Matte Black? I really need that color.

Wanna trade tomorrow about 7:00PM GMT? got to go now. Please add Reissxin will trade tomorrow, any colour DB9 will do :)
 
Wanna trade tomorrow about 7:00PM GMT? got to go now. Please add Reissxin will trade tomorrow, any colour DB9 will do :)

I Don't have a 03 DB9, Just the 06 one, is that okay? Sorry for any confusion. Otherwise, We're good.
 
Updated with other cars i also have 4 slots available for today anyone want to trade?
 
I Don't have a 03 DB9, Just the 06 one, is that okay? Sorry for any confusion. Otherwise, We're good.

Yer sure that is fine as long as it has 0 miles not fussed :)
 
still have the vanquish '04 and garaiya '03.

garaiya has 700 km on the clock, vanquish has 24.000 km on the clock

what would you offer?
 
I have the 320i Touring car with 1,352 miles if you're interested.
 
So you dont have any slots for next reset?
 
Yer interested what are you after?
Any standard JGTC car, minus these:
-Denso SARD Supra
-Apex MR-S
-C-West Silvia
-Xanavi Hiroto GTR
-Nomad Diablo
 
Last edited:
So you dont have any slots for next reset?

Today i have 4 slots available atm and tomorrow i have 3

Any standard JGTC car, minus these:
-Denso SARD Supra
-Apex MR-S
-C-West Silvia
-Xanavi Hiroto GTR
-Nomad Diablo

I have Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car, Chaparra; 2D Race Car?
 
I have Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car, Chaparra; 2D Race Car?
I did say JGTC, but the Chaparral will be fine for me:).
 
Back