Release Date confirmed

• Thread starter mkvitz89
  • 30 comments
Nice! Looking forward to this. Just got to roll the dice on what platform.

Last edited:
Generally a game releases in the US before they do elsewhere because of the Tuesday release date. Therefor the 18th would make sense for a US release.

I could be wrong though.

Generally a game releases in the US before they do elsewhere because of the Tuesday release date. Therefor the 18th would make sense for a US release.

I could be wrong though.

18th for the US has been confirmed now on Twitter (can't copy a link, I'm on my phone :) )

18th for the US has been confirmed now on Twitter (can't copy a link, I'm on my phone :) )

It's quite easy to copy/paste on modern smartphones. Use the Share function on twitter, then "copy link to tweet".

It will be a PC purchase for me. Sadly my G27 will not work on the PS4 that has been gathering dust in my lounge room.

Is the Xbox one release date same as the PS4?

is there any difference between the two gameplay, graphics etc?
I'm guessing the release will be the same day and the Xbox will be 720p and PS4 1080p as like most of next gen games haha

I'm guessing the release will be the same day and the Xbox will be 720p and PS4 1080p as like most of next gen games haha
That has not been confirmed yet as far as I know. Sounds like your personal bias. All platform release at the same time except the WiiU.

That has not been confirmed yet as far as I know. Sounds like your personal bias. All platform release at the same time except the WiiU.
Something will have to give as when questioned on the consoles the PS4 was 60fps 1080p and the Xbone couldn't reach 60fps.

Something will have to give as when questioned on the consoles the PS4 was 60fps 1080p and the Xbone couldn't reach 60fps.
When and where was this questioned? So its going to be 720p 30 FPS? I find that hard to believe.

Everything you find from what you search is purely speculation. Yes the PS4 runs 1080/60. The X1 has YET to reach it. We still don't know what it is. It very well could be 990/60. We don't know yet.

So stop spreading rumors. And stop giving in to fanboyism.
A question was asked and I give an answer, sorry it doesn't meet your approval I guess we will have to wait and see on release.

Limited Edition available to pre-order now! :D

So far I have only found links to pre-order the console versions, nothing on any of the US pre-order links related to the PC version ???

Any word on why the Steam OS is releasing 2015 ? I imagine they want to perhaps release the game on their stand alone system but maybe another reason?

Back