Release Date (could be of Interest...)

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexsteffen
  • 48 comments
  • 3,305 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

i´m from Germany and just like the United States we have a great tradition in racism.

But what´s the point ???

In this forum we are not "amis","Japanese" or "Krauts" !!!!

We are just fans of the Gran Turismo Series !

If someone here calls me a "kraut" or even a f**cking "nazi" i would smile and make another joke !

Let´s go back to my topic !
 
maybe I shouldn't have used the term "*****-slapped"

I'm a *****, and HIGHLY offended, REPORTED!!! ;)

If someone here calls me a "kraut" or even a f**cking "nazi" i would smile and make another joke !

i´m from Germany and just like the United States we have a great tradition in racism.

It's hardly a GREAT tradition ;)
 
alexsteffen
Hey Guys,

i´m from Germany and just like the United States we have a great tradition in racism.

But what´s the point ???

In this forum we are not "amis","Japanese" or "Krauts" !!!!

We are just fans of the Gran Turismo Series !

If someone here calls me a "kraut" or even a f**cking "nazi" i would smile and make another joke !

Let´s go back to my topic !

i know its off-topic but Alex, as a German, would you consider 'Jerry' as a racist term?
 
I'm half german (ja ja), and so I can tell you that it is, imo, but no where near as bad as other stuff.

It's pathetic...but it it is racist.

As the post below says, it depends on the context and who says it.
 
TheCracker
i know its off-topic but Alex, as a German, would you consider 'Jerry' as a racist term?

No, i wouldn´t !!!

Considering that "Tom & Jerry" was my favorite Cartoon in earlier days i would be proud to be called that way :dopey:

When you are a 10 year old german boy and you go to school, EVERY teachers thinks, that the most important thing to teach to german childs is "being tolerant" ! That´s because of the sad german history but it´s even more sad, that not every kid understands this.

Now, after 24 years of reading horrible books about racism i´ve gone much further than my teachers were even able to think about.

I have dutch, turkish, korean, vietnamese and jewish friends and colleagues and we can say really bad words to each other like for example "f**cking nazi" or "damned charlie ", then we laugh and drink a beer !

This is "being tolerant" !
 
Another release date thread??? please, i did not understand very well this question, can you open fifty seven threads more with this info?... :D:D:D:D:D


Note: I do not write <sarcasm></sarcasm> because i am tired of reading the same all days :D:D:D
 
So, I assume that nobody posting in this thread has played GTA:San Andreas.
Vice City?
Why all the complaining and arguments?
Nobody is actually being hurt here, no matter what you write.
This isn't a war about race.
This is a war about RACING.
Anybody wanna start a RELIGION thread?
 
First off I do have GTA: San Andreas. And sorry to break it to you but it is just a game. Even though they drop the N bomb all the time, I try and not let it get to me, and continue to play the game. Unlike the game, in real life racist comments do hurt. I should know. I was just saying they shouldn’t use the word “Japanese” although it is a shorter word; it is known as a racial comment and shouldn’t be used. I am glad and stand by what I said. I made Soman realized that “Japanese” is a derogatory word and he said he won’t ever use it again. If that is the case then I feel that going off topic is worth it.
 
People take note. 👍
 
Why is it ok for black people to say the "N" word???
If its so offensive why do they call each other this???
This applies to all the other words too.
I always ask people this and if they cant answer this then i tell them to shut up about being victims of racism....
 
Also some people say 'flip' is offensive to Philipinos, well my Philipino mate has never heard of it....

its spelt Filipino btw.
back on topic. the wait makes getting it finally all the better. just like sex.
 
I CRACKED THE GT4 RELEASE DATE CODE!

Go to the store and buy, or steal, a 16oz package of Knudsen Cottage Cheese. Add to the experation date found on the bottom 5 days for every GT4 release date thread created. That's the official relese date for GT4!

BTW, my Knudsen Cottage Cheese speaks French. Does yours?
 
Heres why it got pushed back according to a worrker @ gamestop: "The were removing a few cars and the online play feature from the game to get it out before Xmas but too many people sent complaints,threats etc. so basicly thats like taking a few weapons,and online play out of halo " Well then......... i guess that explains it..
 
Well its nice to hear they haven't screwed up the European release date, again, yet.

Since there might not be much of a gap between US & Euro release I might just wait. Unless Japanese/Chinese version has English as an option then I might obtain a version till Euro release ;)

As for racism I think its hard to define, but some people (not saying anyone in here is) are far, far to sensitive about some things. As funny as it sounds as I'm not black, but when black people call each other the 'n' word, like in San Andreas I actually find that sortof offensive. Dunno why really, but I do.
 
To GT4 Racer-Though I HIGHLY doubt someone who works at gamestop would know(most retailer workers don't know crap) about what happened exactly, I wouldn't that that was the was the case at all. But if it comes out offline... then well... er... ye know...
 
The release date for GT4 is determined by monkeys rolling dice, ok?

The racism issue is cultivated by current attempts to right wrongs and what not. I talked with my roomate about it (he was black) and he said it just had to do mostly with where people grew up, how they used it, and what not.

I get offended when I hear any of the racist terms, even Japanese, despite it being mostly a result on the net of people being too lazy to take 1 second to type 5 letters. Similarly, people saying something is gay as an insult is just immature. Mostly, I find racist and similar comments a sign of a lack of maturity. That, or just plain ignorance of the person speaking the racist comments. Most people that seem to be racist are also ignorant, as I have witnessed from work and what not. I live in Eastern Washington, which is not exactly a diverse or understanding place.

Just in case someone is wondering, I am white.
 
Azuremen
I talked with my roomate about it (he was black)

Did he cease living or is he no longer black? I thought the wording was funny.
 
He had that surgery that Michael had, complete with half attached nose. :lol:
 
When this thread began, it was OK. But then Loudmusic posted, and the thread got really retarded.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back