Remember Hakkinen overtaking Schumacher at Spa in 2000.....? Bob does :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chuggy
  • 14 comments
  • 2,138 views
Messages
7
Messages
Chuggy


For reference, if you have no idea of what I'm on about!



I think if anything, this proves that all the B-Spec Bob's still have a few tricks up their sleeves!
 
I can't believe I just wasted two minutes of my time watching that!
 
I can't believe I just wasted two minutes of my time watching that!

I can't believe you wasted two minutes of your life writing that blah blah blah

Nice vid! To be honest I'm mostly pining for the X1 if that's what Bob's driving :P
 
I can't see much resemblance, but good video.. 👍
 
I can't see much resemblance, but good video.. 👍

Watch the Sauber ahead of him, its not Chuggy's bob that does the move, its the Sauber versus the Mazda going around the BMW.
 
Wow, it's pretty much identical to hakkinen's pass.

At least Bob kows something.
 
It's a nice pass, but definitely not the best overtaking...
 
Wow, it's pretty much identical to hakkinen's pass.

At least Bob kows something.
I think, that Bob doesn't know anythink. It's his opponent who knows how to pass another car:lol:
 
so bob has watched ONE decent overtaking move
 
Hahaha, great catch :) The Bobs really show some genious sometimes :)
 
The AI drivers /= Bob

Yeah, that is too true sometimes. I think half the problem is the AI runs at a higher "level" (if they even use that distinction) than the race's entry requirement.
 
Back