Remote Race's

  • Thread starter Thread starter gasha12000
  • 10 comments
  • 498 views
Nothing really but i am looking for a nsx prototype LM road car or paint would be nice
 
Last edited:
gasha12000
Nothing really but i am looking for a nsx prototype LM road car or paint would be nice

I can send paints tommorow. Could you send me an FR?
 
ok will do now can we forget the paint and i will send you a car for drift chop shop
 
ok will do now can we forget the paint and i will send you a car for drift chop shop

You mean , you do free rr and send a free car !?

I'm in
 
no free cars look at i love gt5 sig but it you want in what you offering
 
no free cars look at i love gt5 sig but it you want in what you offering

You said that you would send him a free car for drifting.

(I'm already beeing remote raced)
 
He sets it up for drifting and sends it back
 
Back