I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Jan 28, 2012 #2 gasha12000 Any one want to join Click to expand... Meeeeee!!! What you want?
G gasha12000 Messages 69 Messages gasha12000 Jan 28, 2012 #3 Nothing really but i am looking for a nsx prototype LM road car or paint would be nice Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Jan 28, 2012 #4 gasha12000 Nothing really but i am looking for a nsx prototype LM road car or paint would be nice Click to expand... I can send paints tommorow. Could you send me an FR?
gasha12000 Nothing really but i am looking for a nsx prototype LM road car or paint would be nice Click to expand... I can send paints tommorow. Could you send me an FR?
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Jan 28, 2012 #6 gasha12000 fr? Click to expand... FR=friend request.
G gasha12000 Messages 69 Messages gasha12000 Jan 28, 2012 #7 ok will do now can we forget the paint and i will send you a car for drift chop shop
werty_56-1 (Banned) Messages 6,829 Portugal Jan 28, 2012 #8 gasha12000 ok will do now can we forget the paint and i will send you a car for drift chop shop Click to expand... You mean , you do free rr and send a free car !? I'm in
gasha12000 ok will do now can we forget the paint and i will send you a car for drift chop shop Click to expand... You mean , you do free rr and send a free car !? I'm in
G gasha12000 Messages 69 Messages gasha12000 Jan 28, 2012 #9 no free cars look at i love gt5 sig but it you want in what you offering
werty_56-1 (Banned) Messages 6,829 Portugal Jan 28, 2012 #10 gasha12000 no free cars look at i love gt5 sig but it you want in what you offering Click to expand... You said that you would send him a free car for drifting. (I'm already beeing remote raced)
gasha12000 no free cars look at i love gt5 sig but it you want in what you offering Click to expand... You said that you would send him a free car for drifting. (I'm already beeing remote raced)
G gasha12000 Messages 69 Messages gasha12000 Jan 28, 2012 #11 He sets it up for drifting and sends it back