Renault GTP Clio Cup (PS4) (ALMOST FULL)Open 

• Thread starter adstomko
  • 74 comments
Just throwing this out there, but what about double points for the last race. Could make things really interesting, or at least make sure that everyone has to show up if they want a chance to win the Cup.

Just throwing this out there, but what about double points for the last race. Could make things really interesting, or at least make sure that everyone has to show up if they want a chance to win the Cup.

I was considering this before setting up the thread, I'll see what the majority say :)

I'd be very interested in this series my PSN: Drew_o I'm British and using a DS4, also on holiday between 23rd May-8th June just in case your starting it then.

Last edited:
I'm interested in taking part.
PSN: Lanius1984 (DS4) - From the UK - I would only be able to do evenings (7pm onward) as I have kids.

Yeah, I'd be interested in taking part, can work around your schedule, weekdays preferably after 6.30pm.

PSN: Chin2112 (T300) - UK - Weekdays after 6.30pm

Sorry lads, will be busy with another series, have to back out of this one for the time being.

No worries!

I will update the list soon. if we get to 32 I will consider preferred times, which seems to be an issue for some of us.
We'll see how it progresses over the next couple of weeks :)

Created an account in order to not miss out on stuff like this.
I'm a Dutch wheel user. Count me in!
PSN: Boet90
Netherlands

Last edited:
UPDATE: Championship/First practice race should start week commencing 15th June.
I will update the list every few days. Once there are 16 drivers in each race (steering wheel and DS4) I will release more information :).

To those who haven't said whether they are using a DS4 or not, please state.

Last edited:
For the F1 tracks wouldn't a shorter layout suit the clios better? 20 Laps of Monza Full would be quite a grind in these little things.

Withdrawing my entry until they either fix the controller support, or I trade this POS in. Good luck to everyone that races :)

I'm interested depending on the time (based in the UK). PSN: swillisam

It should be of an evening, perhaps 7pm or 8pm (UK time)

For the F1 tracks wouldn't a shorter layout suit the clios better? 20 Laps of Monza Full would be quite a grind in these little things.

Absolutely, the circuits aren't fully confirmed as of yet. I'll be posting polls soon.

Withdrawing my entry until they either fix the controller support, or I trade this POS in. Good luck to everyone that races :)

No problem!

It seems to be that steering wheel users have similar lap times to DS4 users, shall we group everybody together?

It seems to be that steering wheel users have similar lap times to DS4 users, shall we group everybody together?

Can't see that being a problem... I'd say player location for best connections would be more important than input device if there needs to be a split due to numbers. I'll be using DS4 and would be happy racing against wheel users.

Latest Posts

Back