Variety shots - mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 445 comments
Superb work on all your last set mate !
Love the Reventon shots, the first one has an incredible mood and the others a perfect sense of speed. I also especially like you use of the portrait format in the last two shots of the set, very well composed 👍
I'm not a big fan of the RS200, but I like a lot your set, superb light especially 👍
The four alpine shots (including the comp one) are all superb, they have all a very realistic rendering espeically the second one (the background, the color of the sky are just perfect).
Really like a lot the Megane set also They are all superb and once more your portrait shots are just incredibles. The panning mode 1 one is one of the best of this kind I've ever seen !
And that last set, with the countach is no less good. Great composition, beautiful light and superb toning 👍 The first one is really superb.

The Megane Trophy set is awesome mate, one of your best. Love the angles, comps and toning. And in your clean edit style the yellow really pops nicely. Hard to pick a fav really. But I do absolutely love the pan mode 1 shot. So expressive and raw a very nice use of it as Jeremy mentions. Almost poster like I think. Just brilliant. 👍

The countach set is pretty nice too, great light and vibrancy. 1 & 3 are my favs there. 👍

That's one sexy looking 250GT, chrome fits better than I thought. The shots have a nice toning and lighting. The last is my fave. :drool:

The Dino pics are very good too, especially the 2nd one. 👍

Wow the chrome 250GT looks great. As NB mentions it does look better than I would have thought also. Very nice light also in those shots. Really love shot 2. 👍

The Dino is pretty good also, I like the last two best. 👍

I agree with my comrades, the chrome paint looks very good on the 250GT ! Great angles and lightning and these shots 👍
And that Dino is also superb with this grey bodycar, love the colorfull toning of these shots, especially in the second one (that sky !) and the last one has a very clever angle and framing 👍

I love seeing as many Megane Trophy shots as possible, and you've nailed it.

Your best set yet, IMO. 👍

That's to take nothing away from the more recent sets, of course.

Brilliant latest set!!!:drool:
But your 1st Citroen shot has left me speechless!! I saw it in one of the threads and it just blew everything away!! Awesome!!:cheers:

Wow! I've missed so much! My faves would have to be the B&W Z4 GT3 shot, the second close-up Evoc shot, the first Reventon shot, the fourth and fifth Megane shots, the first Countach shot, the first Citroen shot and finally the first & second close up of the Focus ST. So awesome!:drool:👍

Superb ! Once more you've made some awesome shots with a beautiful edit work. All these shots have a very nice and colorfull toning and a great lightning work. Some shots have a very realistic rendering like the sixth of the Citroën GT set. The close shots are just beautiful with and incredible deep of field and the abstracts ones are very artistic. That's really an amazing set :)

Just wow! Your set with Citroen is very realistic. Shots with Focus ST are really nice, too. And, of course, your artistic shots! This is amazing. Bravo! 👍

Love these Detail and Bokeh shots, very nice work on them. The temperature shots looks great. Faves are the Citroën headlight portrait and the 2nd Focus taillight shots.

Great bunch of shots once more. 👍

The 250GT picture is a beauty, love the mood and the toning.

1, 2 and 3 from the shelby Daytona are extremely nice. Love 'em.

Great bunch of shots once more. 👍

The 250GT picture is a beauty, love the mood and the toning.

1, 2 and 3 from the shelby Daytona are extremely nice. Love 'em.
Thanks very much! Hope I got the retro toning right on the 250 shot!

Sorry, but you can expect to see quite a few "86Debris86 liked your post" alerts as I gaze in bewilderment at some of your work. As I've said before, beautiful work. 👍

Back