Endor
GTP_DeathStar
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit [UK]

420 PP Comfort: Soft Tires

Gift: GT JAPANESE 002-C

Gold: 40,000Cr. 0:55.000
Silver: 24,000Cr. 0:57.000
Bronze: 18,000Cr. 1:02.000

As always, everyone can go here to check up on the latest tunes.

Last edited:
This one is HARD. At first I tried it stock, as that's been possible with every seasonal TT so far, but came up almost a second short.

Even when I upgraded the car to meet the PP restriction I had a really hard time getting gold.

Of course, if you use SRF it's probably very doable.

This one is difficult, I use a DS3, abs @1 and no TC...anyone have a good tune, or useful tuning advice? I have learned how to set-up FR and MR cars to my liking but feel lost with FF cars.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks guys!

This one is not easy ! Got the Gold after about 15 try... I play with a DS3, No TC and ABS to 1, the car oversteer A LOT while accelerating.

I already had a fully tuned Clio, so I tried with it and I reduced the power to meet the PP restriction. The car was about 194 bhp. My best time was 0:57:2xx... I was very disappointed.

So I removed all the parts I put on the car, and I increased the power. My setting was FULL STOCK except for :
- Racing brakes
- Custom shock absorber
- Custom gear box (max speed set to 210 kmh)
- Stage 3 weight reduction

The car was now about 203 bhp and I quickly managed to make 0:55:076. Then it became really difficult to catch those 076, until a lap where I managed to get 00:54:724 (I just improved turn 1 like a boss). I got happy with it and didn't try to improve this time. My only advice is :
- Turn 1 (long right) is VERY VERY important, break early and accelerate early
- Turn 2 (sharp right), relax, it's the less important (brake right under the small bridge)
- Turn 3 (90° left) is almost as important as turn 1, cut it as sharp as you can, be fast
- Turn 3 (small left) try to pass it without slowing down (or just decelerate a bit), it should do it.
- Turn 4 (last one, long right) is also very important. Break early and let the slope slow the car down for you

If it can help, I could post my exact settings. But I'm not the best and I just did that "like that". Nothing scientific. So I thing other drivers here are more inclined to advice you.

For those who wonder, the paint you unlock with this challenge is just a weird chrome thing... Almost unusable.

Quite a point to start from. Within a few laps I placed 809 with 53,706 - still time to save here and there.
And I´m an average DS3 driver.

Suspension:
78 / 101
5,40 / 6,63
4 / 4
3 / 3
6 / 6
0,0 / 0,0
-0,13 / -0,05

Brakes:
7 / 7

Gearbox:
Set speed to minimum and final gear to max.
Now from 1st to 5th all to minimum
6th: 1,191
Final: 3,965

LSD:

Triple clutch thingy

Power:
100,0%
Sport-Computer

Weight:
Weight reduction stage 3
carbon hood
window weight reduction
Added 69kg at position 50%

no oil change

Last edited:
54.810, weight reduction stage 3,ballasted to pp limit, and shifted to - 2 to make the weight balamce the same, got it on my second try.

good to see that i'm not the only one struggling on this one. This is my first seasonal event ever, and the first thing I notice is how the right tune can change things!
In GT Academy, can the cars be tuned like this too?

Is this TT designed to encourage one to use SRF? I am running some pretty clean laps and hitting 55.1 or so. Anyone else have thoughts?
To do it with no SRF, I had to get to PP limit (stage 2 or 3 engine upgrade and adjust power) and tune. It was similar to the last TT (Focus on same track) that we ran in WRS. I used a pretty heavy back brake bias 2/9, tightened the gears in the tranny (tranny trick), max front height and rear as low as it would go. I think I put a little negative toe on the rear -.03/-.08. LSD was set to 5/45/5. I think either Doodle's or Vagabond's tune from that TT will help. I know it is a different car, but it will help with the understeer.

The Tesla was also not easy with no SRF, it took me a few laps to get that one too.

Last edited:
Like many, I feel it surprisingly difficult for this easy-going car and familiar track.

In the process of tunings and trials, somehow I feel the camber setting seems to be normal (back to the correct physics IRL).

In several laps, especially in turn 1, I notice the tires are overheated less and the nose pushes less when I use some camber (-0.8~-1.2 in front). But TBH I'm not so sure now because it was very late and I was very tired. Would it be my illusion? Can anyone check it out?

I noticed a few weird things in this one. Mostly though through turn 2/3 where when I added too much throttle and started spinning the right wheel it was the left that started heating up :odd:

The right tire always stayed cool and there were some pretty impressive marks on the track where you could clearly see some lead footed gimp had been.

Anyway ya I'm glad to see I'm not alone in thinking this was actually a challenge for once.

Damn, I hate when I need a time travel machine and the stupid scientists haven't done one yet, lol

What you can do next time though is before you start doing a TT, back up your save after you purchase the car but before you do anything to it, that way you can always revert back to the car the way it was before you have done anything to it.

What you can do next time though is before you start doing a TT, back up your save after you purchase the car but before you do anything to it, that way you can always revert back to the car the way it was before you have done anything to it.
Thanks for the heads up! I'll certanly do it next time :)

Thanks for the heads up! I'll certanly do it next time :)

No problem, happy to help. :)

@Crozzlow I wouldn't say it encourages the use of SRF, but you certainly need to use it if you want to be competitive as far as the leaderboards go. There is a nice thread here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/no-srf-friends-group.303005/#post-9352948 for people that wish to run these events without the use of SRF. You may also want to check out this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...x-5-miata-tesla-roadster-3-12-to-4-09.305137/ as well.

Last edited:
No problem, happy to help. :)

@Crozzlow I wouldn't say it encourages the use of SRF, but you certainly need to use it if you want to be competitive as far as the leaderboards go. There is a nice thread here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/no-srf-friends-group.303005/#post-9352948 for people that wish to run these events without the use of SRF. You may also want to check out this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...x-5-miata-tesla-roadster-3-12-to-4-09.305137/ as well.
I'm against any aids that helps your time getting better and are kind of unfair for those who really wants a simulation game, so I'm joining the group aswell =) Is SRF allowed in GTA?

I'm against any aids that helps your time getting better and are kind of unfair for those who really wants a simulation game, so I'm joining the group aswell =) Is SRF allowed in GTA?

Not sure what you are referring to when you say GTA. :confused:

If you are talking about GT Academy then no, it is not allowed.

If you are talking about Grand Theft Auto, I have no idea as I don't play that game.

Back