Renault Sport GT3

  • Thread starter Thread starter CustomX
  • 3 comments
  • 710 views
Messages
719
Germany
Germany
Won it in today's roulette. Had a few spins around Brands. Seems alright. Don't see it talked about much on here. Not a popular car?
 
You mean the R.S.O1 Gr3?

Well, it handles badly as almost all the others MR cars on Gr3(only exception being the 911), not exactly fast on a straight line, and is bad on fuel...At least the 650S GT3 is good fuel saving.

There aren't many good things to say about it.

It looks nice at least.
 
It's one of my go-to cars for the oval races in Sport Mode. I used it to win once at Blue Moon, and a couple of times at BB Speedway. Had one of the best of all sport races chasing down a Ferrari for the lead. It's not great at Blue Moon, I just got lucky with the one win.
 
I dont think there is a lot of discussion about GT3 cars as a rule here. Basically pick your poison. There's a few noted cars that people talk about eg. Vw Beetle, Mazda 6, 650s but most tend to work quite well.

The 458 and Huracan are monotonously competant. I'm less convinced with the 2004 Ford GT but its workable.

The Corvette is pretty boring in its excellence.
 
Back