RennSport Wheel Stand

rsws_01.jpg

rsws_02.jpg

rsws_03.jpg

rsws_04.jpg

rsws_05.jpg

I may have to pick one of these up for $120
Ships Nov 2008

Wow you beat me!!! lol This sure looks good and I am going to pick one up when it comes out. The base is very supportive just by looking at it. The price isn't bad compared to other rip offs.

The base does'nt look wide enough Im afraid it would not be stable enough for a big fellow like me sawing away at it.:yuck:

Looks good IMO
I mean it's probly good for someone who cant afford a cockpit and doesnt have time to build one!

The wheel looks like it would be too far away. I need to keep my arms bent to make sure fatigue doesn't set in. The fix would be to add a telescopic neck or simply curve the pole to allow the driver some comfort.

I'm going to wait for some reviews before i place my order. If it has good reviews, i'll probably pick this up along with the wheel for my 2nd setup.

I took delivery of mine today and it's perfect, very sturdy and and can be adjustd to suit you. Now all I need is my Turbo S wheel.

It doesn't move, it's heavy and has grippy rubber feet. As for FFB, it's a stand, not a wheel.

No it's very sturdy, it looks frail on these pics, but is heavy duty.

I was answering his question, so I was saying it was sturdy and didn't move with a FFB wheel.

But it sounded like you didn´t got your 911 turbo wheel yet :). Please come back since it has much stronger force feedback then the G25 or whatever you are running now :) It doesn´t move at all or?

To duffers99 or anyone else who has one of these in-hand:
I'm wondering how adjustable the "main joint" is. I've only seen this one either collapsed or locked at 90 degrees straight up. I've got a friend who is very tall and is wondering if it's possible to "hyper-extend" the main joint beyond 90 degrees. Basically, is this a "90 or nothing" pin joint or is it an infinitely adjustable tension screw on the base? I can't tell from the pix.

The Wheel Stand Pro uses bike-tire style tension clasps and can be adjusted anywhere. More expensive, but might be necessary for the tall folk. Basically the same design and the vids make it look rock solid.

Also, if ANYONE has pix of the G25 shifter setup, I'd love to see that too! I'm going to get one or the other of these and I'm having trouble deciding.

To duffers99 or anyone else who has one of these in-hand:
I'm wondering how adjustable the "main joint" is. I've only seen this one either collapsed or locked at 90 degrees straight up. I've got a friend who is very tall and is wondering if it's possible to "hyper-extend" the main joint beyond 90 degrees. Basically, is this a "90 or nothing" pin joint or is it an infinitely adjustable tension screw on the base? I can't tell from the pix.

Also, if ANYONE has pix of the G25 shifter setup, I'd love to see that too! I'm going to get one or the other of these and I'm having trouble deciding.

You can adjust it at any angle you want but at 90° there is a little hole which allows to tighten the screw better. But if you are very tall you just have to make it higher and dont change the angle. I will make some pics of the shifter set soon and post it.

Thanks Fanatec!!
One final question: It says it comes with mounting screws for Porche wheels, but I've got a G25 and I was wondering if the wheel, shifter, and pedals (independently) can be "screw-mounted" or if the stand is just intended for clip-on mounting? How are the pedals attached to the stand?

Thanks Fanatec!!
One final question: It says it comes with mounting screws for Porche wheels, but I've got a G25 and I was wondering if the wheel, shifter, and pedals (independently) can be "screw-mounted" or if the stand is just intended for clip-on mounting? How are the pedals attached to the stand?

The G25 wheel can also be screw mounted. For the G25 shifter you need the shifter adapter to screw it on and the pedals dont need screws but if you want to fix them as well we will offer a generic pedal stopper soon.

Back