Reno 911

  • Thread starter Thread starter Codename 47
  • 37 comments
  • 3,893 views
Messages
334
Does anyone here watch Reno 911 on comedy central? I think its so d@mn funny! What do you guys (and girls) think about it?
 
Originally posted by Codename 47
Does anyone here watch Reno 911 on comedy central? I think its so d@mn funny! What do you guys (and girls) think about it?
no haven't watched it.
what's it about... :rolleyes:
 
I've watched it a couple times and crap I missed it tonight. It's kinda stupid, but fairly funny. Ask Codename on what it is about, he will probably know better than me . . . I've only seen like one and half of another episode.
 
I dunno, its just about these cops. Its a like a realistic comedy show. Like one time they are trying to bust a mime.. lol and they are like sir and they are trying talk to the mime.. but hes a mime you know he doesnt talk, so the cop tackles him and hand cuffs him, and then they interview the cop, and hes super serious about what just happened. I cant remeber what he said but something like "He wasent coopertating so i had to take his ass down. I took control of the situation." lol its about like 7 police officers.. i dunno its just some fake stuff but its funny lol :lol: highly recommended.
 
"Every bullet that stays in this gun is a waste of tax payer dollars."

LMAO, 911 is some funny stuff. But it can be real stupid at times.
 
Originally posted by Codename 47
I dunno, its just about these cops. Its a like a realistic comedy show. Like one time they are trying to bust a mime.. lol and they are like sir and they are trying talk to the mime.. but hes a mime you know he doesnt talk, so the cop tackles him and hand cuffs him, and then they interview the cop, and hes super serious about what just happened. I cant remeber what he said but something like "He wasent coopertating so i had to take his ass down. I took control of the situation." lol its about like 7 police officers.. i dunno its just some fake stuff but its funny lol :lol: highly recommended.

I've seen that one, funny stuff there.
 
hmm sounds quite funny.. i'm going to check it out. :D
 
You should, I've only watched a little of it, and I already think it's great stuff . . . now to remember when it comes on, that is the problem. :lol:
 
Is it like Super Troopers? I haven't seen it. BTW this should be in Movies & TV.
 
Thank you Giles.
 
Originally posted by Matrixhasu77
Is it like Super Troopers? I haven't seen it. BTW this should be in Movies & TV.

Yes and No. The guys in Super Troopers were doing their shenanigns(sp? . . . my brain went dead and I can't think of how to spell the word) on purpose and for the laugh, while the people on Reno 911 are trying to act serious.
 
It's pretty funny.....I guess. I think the commercials are funnier than the shows.(If that's possible)

I like the comm. where the really country soundin' guy says "The question comes up sometimes, should you shoot to kill or shoot to mame? To me that's missin' the point because the point is you get to shoot somebody"

And I like the comm. with the black women. She says "....And baby. I will mace you in a heartbeat". Thats like her trademark. She just maces people randomly.
 
The commercials are just as funny as the show, but the show is still overall funnier because it gives ya more laughs. (Boy do I feel like an idiot right now)
 
i like the one where they were trying to win the execution tickets. they called that pizza guy 47 miles away and told him to be there in 15 min then pulled him over for speeding.
 
Originally posted by Attila_Da_Hun
i like the one where they were trying to win the execution tickets. they called that pizza guy 47 miles away and told him to be there in 15 min then pulled him over for speeding.
haha, I was just gonna post this.

Plus their has only been a couple episodes aired so far so give it a little more time.
 
my favorite line is when the cop with the redneck mustache says "getting tickets to a public execution is like getting front row tickets to NASCAR, and you knoooooow jeff gordon is gonna die"

it was ****ing hilarious when i put this on when my mom was in the room. she was asking me if it was real, then she said "oh my god" a few times. i was luaghing my ass off.
 
Yes it can be dumb at times, but the majority of the time its funny. I like the commercial where they are like. "We are gonna catch the bad guys" WEll we cant guarentee we are gonna catch them" Maybe just half, well maybe just a couple. No no we are gonna catch some" or somethign like that. Its funny funny. When is RENO on by the way, i just saw it once, i think its on on Tuesdays right???? THAT MEANS TONIGHT HECK YEAH!
 
It's on on Wednesday, don't know what time though. I just looked at Tuesday's lineup and it's not there.
 
Shoot. Well I have to work tonight anyways, so thats good that its on tomorrow :p
 
you guys see the one with the gay guy on the corner and he is acting really gay and then he just says "im waiting for my boyfriend"....i dunno i just struck me funny.
 
I'm sorry codename, no offense, but this is one of my favorite shows now and you've mutilated every quote you've brought up yet.
 
Originally posted by delucani
This is the most boring and stupid show on the planet.


You must be a real cop in Reno,... cause that show friggin kills me. :lol:
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
You must be a real cop in Reno,... cause that show friggin kills me. :lol:
Same here. DId you see the one where one of the cops gets crossing duty and ends up loveing it? I was fliting with all the chicks, closing the roads so the kids could play street hockey, ect.
 
I am not a cop, nor do I live in Reno, I just think that the show is kinda boring. I take back the part about stupid because I like some stupid shows i.e. Southpark, Insomniac, etc
 
dangle is hot
101_photo_03.jpg
 
Back