C comatose Messages 8 Oct 1, 2003 #32 i never joke about a gorgeous guy. tom lennon is a fox. does that make me crazy?
Klostrophobic Messages 12,993 USA! USA! Oct 1, 2003 #33 He has nice ass. I'd love for him to taste my DNA.
C Cobraboy (Banned) Messages 7,552 Oct 1, 2003 #34 Originally posted by Klostrophobic He has nice ass. I'd love for him to taste my DNA. Click to expand... Ever tried that as a real life pick up line?
Originally posted by Klostrophobic He has nice ass. I'd love for him to taste my DNA. Click to expand... Ever tried that as a real life pick up line?
Klostrophobic Messages 12,993 USA! USA! Oct 1, 2003 #35 No. I'm not that brave. "Hey baby, I've got some Deoxyribonucleic acid for you right here!"
C Cobraboy (Banned) Messages 7,552 Oct 1, 2003 #36 Originally posted by Klostrophobic No. I'm not that brave. "Hey baby, I've got some Deoxyribonucleic acid for you right here!" Click to expand... Don't expect any violence, they'll be too confused.
Originally posted by Klostrophobic No. I'm not that brave. "Hey baby, I've got some Deoxyribonucleic acid for you right here!" Click to expand... Don't expect any violence, they'll be too confused.
C comatose Messages 8 Oct 1, 2003 #37 the other members of the cast? so far, dangle's my only heart-throb.
C comatose Messages 8 Oct 2, 2003 #38 it was ****ing hilarious when travis was taking those kids on tour! i about died when he was telling them why the beds had to be nailed to the wall
it was ****ing hilarious when travis was taking those kids on tour! i about died when he was telling them why the beds had to be nailed to the wall