Renovo Coupe 2015

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 47 comments
Because this machine would be awesome, regardless of your snarky comments and the presence of the original Daytona Coupe.

Do you realise not everyone has the same opinion ? I don't see the point of it but you like it , cool.

I just stated my opinion , nothing else.

Do you realise not everyone has the same opinion ? I don't see the point of it but you like it , cool.

I just stated my opinion , nothing else.

I'm not saying that you are wrong to want the original to be kept in the game. So do I, its my favourite classic car of all time. But saying that only the 'original' or 'most historically important' version of any given vehicle should be included in the game would result in the following lineup :

Ferrari :

250 GTO
330 P4

...And that's it. The Enzo hasn't won anything. Neither has the FXX, or the street spec F430. But that doesn't mean that we wouldn't want them does it?

Likewise with the Daytona. The Renovo is not designed to compete with it in any way whatsoever, or any Le Mans cars as you mentioned. It is its own niche. And just because it has no historical significance or race history doesn't mean that it doesn't deserve to be in the iconic GT franchise. GT is currently sorely lacking in EV's, and the Renovo is one of the hottest of them all.

But as it happens, I would wager that the Renovo would most probably be faster around a track than the original Daytona anyway. It has more power, more torque, wider tyres, a lower centre of gravity, and no loss of power through gears. The Renovo doesn't disrespect the original - it honours it, since they could have designed it in any way that they wanted.

I'm not saying that you are wrong to want the original to be kept in the game. So do I, its my favourite classic car of all time. But saying that only the 'original' or 'most historically important' version of any given vehicle should be included in the game would result in the following lineup :

Ferrari :

250 GTO
330 P4

...And that's it. The Enzo hasn't won anything. Neither has the FXX, or the street spec F430. But that doesn't mean that we wouldn't want them does it?

Likewise with the Daytona. The Renovo is not designed to compete with it in any way whatsoever, or any Le Mans cars as you mentioned. It is its own niche. And just because it has no historical significance or race history doesn't mean that it doesn't deserve to be in the iconic GT franchise. GT is currently sorely lacking in EV's, and the Renovo is one of the hottest of them all.

But as it happens, I would wager that the Renovo would most probably be faster around a track than the original Daytona anyway. It has more power, more torque, wider tyres, a lower centre of gravity, and no loss of power through gears. The Renovo doesn't disrespect the original - it honours it, since they could have designed it in any way that they wanted.

Ok , i can totally see your opinion and i respect it because each people has their tastes .

@sparkytooth tho , starts flaming me because i don't like it , that , i don't understand.

Yes, I respect your opinion.
But electric cars are the future if we liked or not, I know the engine sound is gone.

I drove a day in Opel Ampera .... after a few minutes I don't miss the engine sound at all, finally I could listen to the radio and talk with someone in the car. It's all about getting used to.

Missed your suggestions.

Have a nice day.
:cheers:
Yeah...come to a place like the Northern United States or Canada when it's -22 degrees in the winter and tell me that.

#LongLiveInternalCombustion

Yeah...come to a place like the Northern United States or Canada when it's -22 degrees in the winter and tell me that.

#LongLiveInternalCombustion
:lol: Wish you were here in SoCal.
We need water though.

So the perfect car for you would be a McLaren P1? :D

Renovo Coupe, 2015

SPECIFICATIONS

PRODUCTION

• Country of Origin : USA

ENGINE

• Engine : Electric
• Power: 372.8 kw (500 hp)
• Torque: 1355 N.m (1000 lb.ft)