replay theater

• Thread starter DRIFT GOD
  • 13 comments
DRIFTGOD187
did you guys know that you can export your replay data to your usb flash drive and then load it as normal replay data ???

no, but what im wondering is if somebody was to load my replay onto there flashdrive would you be able to see it ???

can somebody with the US. version download this and then put this on your flashdrive ???

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18MHDYS0PMGGH2I8BW8PR6RXRO

you might have to make a new folder on your flashdrive, if you do name it PDI, then go into replay theater and select read flashdrive on the bottom right.

if this works this would be a awesome way to share peplays ;)

Didn't work for me.

Unless there is a different directory made when you save a replay to a USB drive? I didn't have a change to look.

Edit:... oops, didn't notice you said to make a directory. I'll try it later unless someone else can confirm.

Just to remove any doubt, the replay I watched was of a BMW Motorrad K1200S, on the Nurburgring, titled "1st Clean Lap" (with a nice little jump at Flugplatz if I remember :-), and a time of 8'24.974". What I did was save a replay, export it to my USB drive, then at the computer over-wrote that file with yours. Then back at the PS2 I just imported it to the memory card and that was it. I'm sure your original suggestion of just creating the folder would be fine, I just did it this way to be extra careful, I wanted to make sure it would work!

the only problem with yousendit is that it expires, if somebody had a website that we could upload/download from then it would work.

Back