• Thread starter Lernatix
  • 6 comments
Australia
Australia
OK, not sure about the legalities in asking this but does anyone have
(assuming it's legal to do so) a copy of that guitar riff that plays anytime
you buy a new part for your car in GT1?

Cheers.

I like that guitar riff! :) Gets me psyched to race and stuff. GT3 and GT4's menu music puts me to sleep in comparison. :yuck:

I don't have that soundbyte. Wonder if it's legally possible to find it at one of these music download sites, though.

I don't know exactly which one you mean but here is a link to a song from GT1, one of the related videos could be it. If you do find it on YouTube there is a less than legal way of downloading it, which I don't advocate by the way, but it may be your only option.

I'm going to have a quick look for the original disc so I can check to see if I can rip the soundtrack through the PS3, which is legal!

Update: I found the disc but after 12 years of ownership the game will not load, RIP Gran Turismo. I'm tempted to buy another copy from eBay, they only cost £2.29! I'm also trying to emulate the disc on the PC but so far no avail.

Another Update: Stupid me has realised that you want the jingle, I've managed to emulate the game and I am now trying to record the sound for you. I have also managed to record the sound but it's in not-so-good quality.

Attachments

• GT Jingles.zip
    241.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
GT1 has the best menu tunes from the whole series IMO. That guitar riff can get pretty annoying if you're buying a lot of parts very quickly though.

Thanks Bakugekiki, your onto it.
I have a legit copy from years ago, and some "other" copies. ;)
I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Back