resale

  • Thread starter Thread starter ving
  • 9 comments
  • 420 views
Messages
5,716
of the "starting" cars, which has the best resale value?
 
I think the Miata for 17,000. You can calculate it by looking at the buying prices and then divide it by 4. That'll be the resale price.
 
but that means the miatas sale price is over 50k!!!

it puts it out of the first car league
 
DIVIDE...numnut. It is about 4250...
 
The buying price for the highest costing Miata is 17,000. You divide that by four, and it gives you 4250 i guess. tisk, tisk. ;)
 
he thought u meant that the resale price was 17,000 so he multiplied by 4 to get the original price....which wuz wrong :lol:
 
yeah, next time explain urself properly :p
I was after resasle prices. soooooo 17k is an awfully high resale for a miata :p
 
har har har

that AE86 is bloody cheap so its got crap all resale......sad
 
how much is the ae86?
might restart with it...
wish i could restart with a civic :/
 
I thinks that the AE86 is around the 12-14G mark..not sure though
 
Back