Resident Evil 6

• Thread starter Wiegert
  • 142 comments
The best for me was Leon's campaign, nothing beats old skool zombie killing. :) Not really interested in shooting weapon wielding J'avo that mutates into lizards, flying creatures, spiders, etc.

New challenges were unlocked on residentevil.net kill as many zombies as you can during one chapter play.

Hunt begins to find chapter with most zombies to kill. 👍 :sly:

New challenges were unlocked on residentevil.net kill as many zombies as you can during one chapter play.

Hunt begins to find chapter with most zombies to kill. 👍 :sly:

Oh, so that's what it meant. I thought it was your overall zombie kill count.

If so, then you just need to do Leon's Chapter 2 and a whole lot of time on your hands. The graveyard zombies just keeps on spawning after you kill them. :dopey:

Patch 1.02 is available.

Brings probably stability before first DLC which will contain Ada Wong companion and "No Hope" difficulty.

Sneak Peek of RE6 Update/On-Disc DLC

The adjustable camera is a nice addition, along with the others. But my eyes are on Ada's soon-to-be co-op partner. It would be interesting if Capcom would make some changes to Ada's storyline because of her new co-op partner, not make players feel like the new character was just "added there", if you know what I mean. If they do that, then I would just ask one more thing from Capcom: We want HUNK!! We want HUNK!! :D:D:D

Great news. New camera might help in few frustrating places. As for co op partner i think Ada Wong campaign is unique due to it's lonely journey.

Great news. New camera might help in few frustrating places. As for co op partner i think Ada Wong campaign is unique due to it's lonely journey.

That's what I thought.

And now it's gonna be available from the start too. Her campaign was suppose to provide the back story to all the other campaigns.

This is not only new mode that's coming to RE6. There will be also Predator Mode, it's Agent Hunt but you could play as Ustanak trying to kill other players.

I only have 2 friends on my FL to play the co-op with. My brother and a friend. My brother and I work different shifts so our playtime each week is only a few hours. We finally finished up the Leon campaign last night. Took about 8 hours for the 1st campaign out of 4 total campaigns. So its going to be at least a 32-40 hour game for me. Overall the first campaign was a really really excellent experience. Really felt like the old school RE games. Some epic boss battles too My ONLY complaint with the game would be the QTE's. I hate QTE's and there are a couple parts that are very frustrating. Other than that I am truly enjoying this game.

Started the Chris campaign last night and its a lot more run and gun from cover to cover which is fine with me. The really neat part is that the entire hud and menu system is different from campaign to campaign. I thought that was a nice subtle change. Looking forward to playing more of the Chris campaign over the weekend. I also like how you can unlock the collectibles from the vending machines. I unlocked Helena and a few others last night after completing the Leon campaign.

Hi everyone. Quick question. I'm getting my copy in a week, but my PS3's HDD is almost full. Can anyone tell me what the install size is for this game? I searched online and the only answer I could find was "2mb, yes mb". That sounds too good to be true.

Hi everyone. Quick question. I'm getting my copy in a week, but my PS3's HDD is almost full. Can anyone tell me what the install size is for this game? I searched online and the only answer I could find was "2mb, yes mb". That sounds too good to be true.

New event on RE.net in 1 day, J'avo Massacre.

:sly:

Well then, we've got a whole lotta J'avos to murder.

Killing 1 million J'avo is a hell of a group effort :)

Killing 1 million J'avo is a hell of a group effort :)

Yeah, 1 million is already a whole lot of them, and they're expecting us to kill 100 million J'avos. :scared:

You killed 1 million J'avo? Good now go kill 99 million more. :sly:

I haven't find myself playing much Resident Evil 6 lately, a month in and it already feels bored. Still haven't collected all the serpent Emblems, still haven't completed all campaigns on every difficulty. The game gets repetitive after some time. Also not signing in RE.net daily for RE points, damn it's hard collecting EX2 Costumes. :(

Lots of new Resident Evil 6 content coming mid-December

Capcom Unity
The first wave of add-on content for Resident Evil 6 is coming as a timed console exclusive for Xbox 360 on December 18th. This content consists of three new multiplayer modes--Predator, Survivors and Onslaught--each of which will be priced at 320 Microsoft Points, or as a value bundle for 720 MSP.

Predator - Available for two to six players, in Predator one player takes on the role of the Ustanak, the fearsome B.O.W. that stalks Jake Muller throughout his campaign, and tries to eliminate the human players. The humans’ task: stop the deadly B.O.W. in its tracks, or at least survive until the end of the session.

Onslaught - Onslaught sees two players go head-to-head in an attempt to clear waves of oncoming enemies. Chaining combos provides the key to success in Onslaught as this will send enemies over to the opponent’s screen, the more that are sent over, the quicker the victory will be.

Survivors - Survivors takes the classic solo and team-based versus mode and adds a twist. Get killed and respawn as an enemy character with the ability to attack the human characters. Take down one human character to resurrect in human form. Last man or team standing wins. Survivors can be played by two to six players.

No confirmation, but there are rumors of a Resident Evil 6 "Final Hope" edition & a Resident Evil Revelation HD remake for PS3/X360. Time will tell if this is confirmed or not by Capcom.

Last edited:
I don't think that's entirely correct. Those DLC modes will be available to all consoles ps3 and Wii and X360

Resident Evil 6 takes on PC on March 22, 2013

Joystiq
Resident Evil 6 will drop for PC on March 22, 2013, in North America and Europe. North America will see download only, while Europe will get the download and retail disc versions on the same date.

All title updates to the console versions will be available in the PC version, including Ada Wong's campaign and the No Hope difficulty mode. Resident Evil 6 for Steam will include Steamworks functionality.

Resident Evil 6 Onslaught, Predator, Survivors DLC Released On Xbox 360

Cinema Blend
Today Capcom added a huge amount of multiplayer DLC for Resident Evil 6. Three new game modes will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 gamers for a limited time.

Capcom hasn't announced the PS3 release date for this content yet. Don't be surprised if you have to wait a month, though.

Back