Returning/classic original tracks in countries

• Thread starter Animedeaf
  • 10 comments
United States
United States
Hi! We know that Trial Mountain and Special Stage Route X were confirmed as two of the original tracks in the USA. But what about others such as Deep Forest Raceway, Grand Valley Speedway, Mid-Field Raceway, High Speed Ring, Autumn Ring, Apricot Hill Raceway, and Special Stage Route 5? I guess that Deep Forest Raceway is in the USA and Special Stage Route 5 is in Japan. What do you think?

Edit: High Speed Ring was confirmed as one of the original tracks in Japan.

Last edited:

Liquid

Fission Mailed
Premium
Slovakia
Bratvegas
GTP_Liquid
GT2 gave some clues about assigning potential real-world locations to original tracks. The National Leagues were races for only Japanese cars or only British cars and each had a unique track to fit the profile. Some were obvious like Rome being Italy and the fact that Grindelwald was a real place in Switzerland but:

Midfield Raceway was Japan
Deep Forest was Germany
Tahiti Road was France, Tahiti being a French overseas posession

Although that said, Trial Mountain was the UK and that has now been canonically changed with GT7 so PD could still rewrite everything however they wish to.

With regards to CSR5, SSR5 and SSR11, you'd have to go back and check the road signage for the directions. There could be some clues as to whether it is a drives on the left or drives on the right country but I'm not sure if Japan has its road signs also in English which, for English speaking drives on the left countries, could be the UK, Australia, Canada or South Africa as examples.

United States
United States
GT2 gave some clues about assigning potential real-world locations to original tracks. The National Leagues were races for only Japanese cars or only British cars and each had a unique track to fit the profile. Some were obvious like Rome being Italy and the fact that Grindelwald was a real place in Switzerland but:

Midfield Raceway was Japan
Deep Forest was Germany
Tahiti Road was France, Tahiti being a French overseas posession

Although that said, Trial Mountain was the UK and that has now been canonically changed with GT7 so PD could still rewrite everything however they wish to.

With regards to CSR5, SSR5 and SSR11, you'd have to go back and check the road signage for the directions. There could be some clues as to whether it is a drives on the left or drives on the right country but I'm not sure if Japan has its road signs also in English which, for English speaking drives on the left countries, could be the UK, Australia, Canada or South Africa as examples.

Wow, thank you for showing those clues! :D

Brazil
Pelotas
wagnerFAM98
Since Deep Forest and Grand Valley are definitely the most likely ones to return, I would say:

Deep Forest - Europe region (Germany)
Grand Valley - Asia/Oceania region (Japan)
Trial Mountain - Americas region (US) - confirmed

Seems quite smart if they actually do this. The Holy Trinity being split into each region would be pretty nice.

As for the other classics, I would put Mid-Field on Japan, Apricot Hill somewhere in Europe, Autumn Ring on Canada and High Speed Ring in the US.

Thanks for the thread! This subject always got me thinking since SSRX came to GT Sport. :lol:

United States
United States
Since Deep Forest and Grand Valley are definitely the most likely ones to return, I would say:

Deep Forest - Europe region (Germany)
Grand Valley - Asia/Oceania region (Japan)
Trial Mountain - Americas region (US) - confirmed

Seems quite smart if they actually do this. The Holy Trinity being split into each region would be pretty nice.

As for the other classics, I would put Mid-Field on Japan, Apricot Hill somewhere in Europe, Autumn Ring on Canada and High Speed Ring in the US.

Thanks for the thread! This subject always got me thinking since SSRX came to GT Sport. :lol:

Yeah! You're welcome. How about Cape Ring? 💡