- 2,294

- Indiana
- pie4july
So, I um. I may have just done a revenge...
I'm not proud of it, but I did it.
First lap of Suzuka, a dude stopped on track to bleed off a penalty and I had no where to go. I got a ten second penalty, and when I hit the dude, it made other cars hit me and crash as well
I am so tired of getting penalties for hitting cars that stop on track to get rid of their penalties. So I found the guy and went wide open in the Suzuka hairpin and took him out. I got dropped from Sr S, to Sr B. Then I yelled at him in psn messages.
I regret doing it, but I'm so tired of getting penalties for cars stopped on the damn racetrack. He ruined like 3 peoples races
I'm not proud of it, but I did it.
First lap of Suzuka, a dude stopped on track to bleed off a penalty and I had no where to go. I got a ten second penalty, and when I hit the dude, it made other cars hit me and crash as well
I am so tired of getting penalties for hitting cars that stop on track to get rid of their penalties. So I found the guy and went wide open in the Suzuka hairpin and took him out. I got dropped from Sr S, to Sr B. Then I yelled at him in psn messages.
I regret doing it, but I'm so tired of getting penalties for cars stopped on the damn racetrack. He ruined like 3 peoples races