Revenge is sweet!

• Thread starter Mr Satay
  • 32 comments
So, I um. I may have just done a revenge...

I'm not proud of it, but I did it.

First lap of Suzuka, a dude stopped on track to bleed off a penalty and I had no where to go. I got a ten second penalty, and when I hit the dude, it made other cars hit me and crash as well

I am so tired of getting penalties for hitting cars that stop on track to get rid of their penalties. So I found the guy and went wide open in the Suzuka hairpin and took him out. I got dropped from Sr S, to Sr B. Then I yelled at him in psn messages.

I regret doing it, but I'm so tired of getting penalties for cars stopped on the damn racetrack. He ruined like 3 peoples races

I agree revenge should be avoided but sometimes too much bumps and pushes from a driver that don’t accept you taking his position that in the heat of the moment you just see red and press the F*it button...

I can accept on minor bump or two but sometimes, very few ones, I do take some revenge... I’m not proud of it specially when it it involves somebody that has nothing to do with the “fight”, like this time

It was a few weeks ago on a Gr4 race in Yamagiwa.
1st lap, I am second right behind first.
At 0:36 I pass him at the entrance of the turn and gave him enough space to actually do the turn and get more speed than me as I was taking the inside and didn’t went wide.
0:42 he went inside and bumped me, I thought was his mistake.
0:56 it doesn’t show but I managed to avoid his dive bomb
1:10 he hits me again on the braking line of the hairpin, I managed to save it but at 1:15 he went wide and tried to push me out.
At 1:24 he bumped me again on the chicane, this time harder, I went to the wall but managed to get on track.
1:35 was my turn to hit him...
I regret doing it just because I also hit the other driver and screw his race....
I then later apologized, he understood why, and we are friends now and been doing some clean races together... as the fighter I saw him again...

I am not proud of this moment at all....

Well that escalated quickly...

I can get why you'd get a revenge on someone who repeatedly nudges you in one or several races, or one who does dirty stuff very obviously on purpose. But the default attitude should be to always give him the benefits of doubt, and check the replay after. Everyone can make a mistake, or even be pushed by someone else and then get sent into you. Or lag as well.

I for myself have been hit once by someone on lap1 at the bottom of Bathurst's downhill, and there was a whole pack of cars in front of me. I could have made the corner alone, but here there were just so much cars I couldn't go anywhere without destroying someone. I would have really, really hated to be harassed by that guy afterwards for something someone else did in the first place.

Latest Posts

Back