Reviews From The Red Valley: #7 Team Shmo Mini COOPER S '05

Priorities, huh?
  1. Watch the Hungarian GP.
  2. Kick up a fuss later about how Sky is taking over the broadcasting rights. :grumpy:
  3. Relax for a few weeks
  4. Start my new project
  5. Prepare for the Leaving Cert

Priorities, huh?
  1. Watch the Hungarian GP.
  2. Kick up a fuss later about how Sky is taking over the broadcasting rights. :grumpy:
  3. Relax for a few weeks
  4. Start my new project
  5. Prepare for the Leaving Cert

OH GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

(is this a priorities thread or a review thread?)

The priorities thread is down below in the rumble strip.. This is a review thread which needs a big renovation...!

The priorities thread is down below in the rumble strip.. This is a review thread which needs a big renovation if it's to keep up with us…or me, as uMadson is preoccupied with other things :lol:

:D fixed it. But a renovation of this?! Looking at RVR, this will probably look like Las Vegas when you're done! :lol:

Where this other banner at? Also idk what the rumble strip means lol

Lol, smart. It's here…You look forward to us doing a shootout, but don't know where to look for it :lol: :D And the rumble strip is the off-topic section of the site…you do know there is more to this supposed 'GTPlanet' than the 'GT' bit, right :D

Where can I submit requests for cars to review? I have a couple of Evos that I tweaked up a bit. I want to see what someone else thinks about them. PM me if interested.

Back