RevoXeli's Photo Gallery updated 18/3

  • Thread starter Thread starter RevoXeli
  • 90 comments
  • 6,795 views
I like the idea, behind the last shot.
 
The latest shot of the M3 is quite nice I agree, very light on editing but it has a nice feel. Shame the sky is a little over exposed in the highlights. But still a good piece. 👍
 
Awesome start to this new gallery mate !
Love the aggressive feel this extreme angle give the first GTR shot ! I also like the sense of motion of the M3 one. The edit work on the elise shot is incredible 👍
And that last pano is superb :cheers:
 
Great to see more real panoramas, the last one is unexpected, innovative path is yours RevoXeli 👍
 
I see I sse, this is a V8 powered Volvo tuned for Gatebill ;) The Fiat 500 panorama is really funny :)
 
Great bro!!!!! the smoked shots are very amazing!!! nice start!:cheers:
 
You're really good at this game with smoke / light effects, it's really impressive :drool:
I love the last shot with the Fiat 500, so well done, so beautiful and so fun ! 👍
Bravo, a very good update :cheers:
 
Lovin' the 500 shot, I like the light and cleanliness of it. Plus, the car looks really nice, like the color combination between bodypaint and wheels :cheers:
 
The R8 edit looks great. Loving the dirt build up on the sides of the car. Nice detail!;)👍
 
I've already tell you what I think about this one : just incredible in my opinion :drool:
The attention you've put to the little details is insane 👍
Bravo !
Someday, I will learn how to do that :p
 
Citroën edit is pretty cool and creative but that S1, just wow, such an amazing car.
 
The smoke effect king is back :p
The GT citroën edit is impressive, and the S1 one is awesome :)
 
That R8 GTP edition, is quite nice and pretty well done. Nice idea too.
👍

I also quite like the 'Nice try human' image. Very different but interesting. 👍
 
Oh wow! Those are amazing! As are all of your edits! 👍
 
Really cool photoshop work - I'm impressed! The ones in Post #22 are really great. The one thing that is bugging me is that Fiat 500R though... why are the front wheels smoking? It's rear wheel drive! :P
 
Back