RevoXeli's Photo Gallery updated 18/3

• Thread starter RevoXeli
  • 90 comments
Really cool photoshopwork - I'm impressed! The ones in Post #22 are really great. The one thing that is bugging me is that Fiat 500R though... why are the front wheels smoking? It's rear wheel drive! :P

I know it's RR, but if you go fast enough and turn the wheel hard enough you can understeer almost any car. You can also get this result by setting your brake balance to the front tyres, try it with ABS off if you dare. ;)

RR cars are tailhappy enough with all the back weight so I wouldn't mind some understeer to stabilize them in sharp corners.

@The R!CE Guy
Maybe because the tyres are stretched? It's when the wheels are too wide for the tyres, it's a stance thing...

attachment.php

Definately not safe for racing though. :scared:

Thanks for the feedback guys! Much appreciated 👍

Last edited:
Pretty decent edits those last 2. I particularly like the small touch of the missing headlight in the RUF one. ;) 👍

I know it's RR, but if you go fast enough and turn the wheel hard enough you can understeer almost any car. You can also get this result by setting your brake balance to the front tyres, try it with ABS off if you dare. ;)

RR cars are tailhappy enough with all the back weight so I wouldn't mind some understeer to stabilize them in sharp corners.

@The R!CE Guy
Maybe because the tyres are stretched? It's when the wheels are too wide for the tyres, it's a stance thing...

attachment.php

Definately not safe for racing though. :scared:

Thanks for the feedback guys! Much appreciated 👍
Oh and I wasn't referring to the stretched wheel look, I just think the wheels perspective is a little off. That's all.;)

Last edited:
Wow, your epic editing, I never knew there was a place where you had it all documented (online). :drool: The last two shots of this current set are just amazing. :drool: Love the Volvo edit, it's so convincing.

Agreed. Some really great editing in here. Love the matte look. I'm still trying to get to a comfortable spot in that style. You've nailed it.

Man, you are improving all of the time. Some really nice stuff lately. Both the Volvo edits are excellent and I also like the rear FT-1 shot and also M4 and Veyron shots. Some good toning on these as well as comps. 👍

Wow, each of your last updates show us your editing skills. Very impressive work ! The FT-1 shots, the Veyron, the Volvo edit, the NSX concept shot and the b&w AMG one are the ones I prefer but they are all excellent !

I like a lot the high contrast in the Clio shot.

And that X2014 shot is just perfect ! Superb work mate !

Looks like I've missed a lot since I've last been here...

Apart from the banding issues, I think the silhouette styled edits on mine & rallydarkar FT-1 shots look great.;)

I think the redbull silhouette and the 458 shots are the best on this page. Also great smokey edit as usual.👍

Really love the two Reventon shots, very great work on contrast 👍
I also love the last shot with the C63 :)

That first Reventon shot is great. I'm liking these black and white, light and shadow pieces your doing lately. Also the RBX one of the same style is great too. 👍 Where are these shots taken to get that kind of light?

Back